Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Towashin and Mizuki

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Towashin and Mizuki   Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:23 pm

"i ment to do that"towashin runs again and leaves the gates of konoha flying on his dragon puppet
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Towashin and Mizuki   Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:41 pm

kaleb appeared beside mizu "i was gonna say goodbye to you in person"kaleb gave mizu a hug and kissed her on the cheek and said"farwell see you soon"kaleb dissapears
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Towashin and Mizuki   Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:42 pm

*mizuki is left alone in the ward* "well, i'm not gonna just stand here, i need to get training," *she heads off to the training field*
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Towashin and Mizuki   Towashin and Mizuki - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Towashin and Mizuki
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5