Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enyou to see the Hokage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enyou to see the Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:53 am

Enyou enters the office.
"May I come in?" Enyou enters the office for the first time. He looks around curiosly.
"I wanna ask what happened to Towashin-sensei? He didn't show at the training spot today."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Enyou to see the Hokage Left_bar_bleue100/100Enyou to see the Hokage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:56 am

*mizuki looks up from a stack of paperwork* "come on in. You have to understand that Towashin is a member of the akatsuki and is most likely to be busy with some other matter, Enyou."
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:06 am

"I understand, thanks." Enyou turns to leave. But then he comes think about one thing.
"Oh, Hokage-sama, what is the Akatsuki?" Enyou turns to see the hokage again.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Enyou to see the Hokage Left_bar_bleue100/100Enyou to see the Hokage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:10 am

*mizuki looks at Enyou thoughtfully* "the Akatsuki are a group of rogue ninja who left their villages behind, they are normally our enemies but Towashin is a friend of mine. Even though i trust Towashin, you must NEVER trust the akatsuki as a whole, Enyou. Understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:16 am

"Ooh, Towashin-sensei seems to be really cool." Enyou is impressed.
"Well, thank you Hokage-sama!" Enyou turns around and rushes out.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:19 am

*mizuki smiles* "the village seems to be really lively lately...I hope it stays that way..." *mizuki turns back to her paperwork*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:21 am

The male popped in through a window from the roof."So we aren't to be trusted? For good reason no doubt." Hanabira said, bowing to the Hokage and taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:00 am

*mizuki smiles* "good day, how long have you been hanging around out there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:46 pm

The male returned the smile. "Oh, I'm on your roof now and then, great view." He said in a joking tone. "But seriously, I was there through the entire conversation, I really came to see if you would like help.....The akatsuki is really inactive at the moment, and to be frank....Im bored." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:48 pm

*mizuki looks confused* "Why would the Akatsuki help Konoha?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:03 pm

"Not Akatsuki, Hanabira." He said with a smile. "Im bored, and the leaders not exactly the most lively person."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:04 pm

*mizuki smiles again* "I see, well, as long as you don't try to kill me in my sleep then you're very welcome here," *mizuki laughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:06 pm

"Ha. Alright, I don't do the whole, assassination, thing. It kind of disgusts me. So your safe in your sleep." He said with a small laugh, some of his morbid humor."Now, anything I can do to help?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:09 pm

"hmmm...well, i've been seeing some shady figures around the outskirts of town lately. Would you mind checking it out for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 pm

"Gladly!" He said, smiling at the thought of the action. He was gone in nearly five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:12 pm

*mizuki thinks to herself* the akatsuki have been strangely helpful lately, and their leader has been quiet....i wonder how much longer it will last
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enyou to see the Hokage   Enyou to see the Hokage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enyou to see the Hokage
Page 1 of 1