Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Left_bar_bleue100/100falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Empty
PostSubject: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:55 am

im ready
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Left_bar_bleue2500/5000falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:57 am

so am i "feel the power of retsu's gaurdian"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:
falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Left_bar_bleue100/100falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:05 pm

(( first move avoidance...))

activate cursed seal level 1:
i get dark blue lines all over my body which when touched by the opponent will severly hurt them i can concentrate the lines into kunai
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Left_bar_bleue2500/5000falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:08 pm

towashin summons his darkness halo's and the surround falcon spiraling around him
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:12 pm

" ... not bad... bit flashy but not bad"

activate cursed seal level 2: the ines turn light blue and the lines on my palms and bottoms of my feet get concentrated into a dot i can shoots elements from them i can now concentrate the lines as a whip

i shoot fire from my hands... " wow thats new" i spin in a circle creating a tornado of flame a hundred feet high then i shoot fire from my feet and rocket into the air and shoot balsts of fire while being protected by my tornado
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:14 pm

towashin covers himself in the shadows surrounding him and then peroforms a couple of handsigns having him blast the tornado with his sonic air waves
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:19 pm

... fine be that way

uses the tornado to rocket to the ground at amazing speeds and lands creating a deep crater
the tornado dissapears but then falcon uses the dots on his hands and feet to cover himself with unbreakable chakra filled rock armour and then makes a 20 foot by 20 foot un breakable chakra filled rock dome and creates spikes, fences and traps of rock all around it

then he creates small holes that towa cannot see and inside them puts puppets of rock and creates spikes coming out of his dome
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:22 pm

towashin falls to the ground and for some reason he forms wings on his back one wing black the other white "this is the power i need" towahsin charges at falcon and then he stops on a dime blowing his blue flames at him
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:25 pm

heh heh wont break through my rock dome
flicks his hand and a pillar of rock shoots at towa and lands in the dirt near his feet
i call it my rock seed technique

a spike of rock comes up where towa is to impale him
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:28 pm

"how foolish of you" everything the flames hit started to freeze towashin blocks the attack with his shadows
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:34 pm

hmm... my dome can freeze for all i care but it wont break and nothing.. even a guardian or chakra can break through it

spikes come up everywhere around and next to towa " lets play dodgeball"

rocks hurtle from the dome at towa
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:36 pm

"you are so gulluble my sub zero level of blue frames can break anything" towashin uses his hakke rotation as he activates his neo-rinnengan lvl that holds alot of mysteries
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:40 pm

no... it cant

shoots hundreds of rocks at towa

makes pillars come out of the ground and hit towa making him go flying

activate cursed seal level 3:
my stats increase further and the lines turn a dull yellow they can burn off an entire portion of the skin and i can concentrate the lines into a katana i can use another jutsu

sonic boom: knocks out the opponent
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:44 pm

towashin didn't go flying it was his tsunade puppet that went flying towashin brings thepuppet down making a huge crater "you are so predictable falcon i can read you like a scroll"

((and for the record sub zero levels can break through anything falcon))
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:48 pm

activate cursed seal level 4: i can now overpower demons and the lines turn dark red

sonic boom: sends the puppet flying

sends senbon of ice flying at towa
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:50 pm

"ice senbons" towashin grabs the senbons and eats them like the crazy villians he is he then activates his kyuubi gaurdian he has 6 tails and two wings his skin is now jet black and his eyes are dark saphire blue
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:57 pm

well... im going to regret this

activate cursed seal level 5

im so powerful i cant be beaten and my lines turn jet black i can now shoot my lines at the enemy and tie them up and fry them

- not my voice- beat me now
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:00 pm

"i am so afraid of you now...not" towashin said licking his lips "i want to see how your blood taste" he said sitting down "come on hit me with your best shot"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:03 pm

heh heh... ok

makes my lines rush toward him and wrap him up then makes their temprature 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
degrees frying everything with in 10,000,000,000,000 miles including sevaral villages but falcon is not hurt
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:05 pm

towashin is still sitting on the ground watching as his salamnder puppet takes the blow for him
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 pm

a spike comes up and impales towa from beneath

that was just a distraction
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:15 pm

towashin laughs as he takes the spike out and heals the wound
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:25 pm

fool

im no where near the end of my chakra

thats it! im going full power

-elemental state: rock,clay,flame,lightning,sand,mist,water,meteors,air,space,death,plants-

falcon is encased in clay and rock

falcon lights the rock on fire but it wont hurt him

falcon makes lightning crackle all around him

a tornado swirls around the lightning

sand pillars rise up everywhere

a heavy mist descends upon the battle ground

the battle ground floods

meteors rain down upon the battle ground

falcon stop the air around towashin so he cant breath

black holes open everywhere

dead zombies rise up everywhere and attack towa

plants rise up to attack towa and defend falcon
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:28 pm

this is not going to end towashin releases the gate of his kyuubi and gaurdian having them collide he then explodes hitting everything no one can dodge block or not be affected with this attack no matter how strong you are this attack causes major damage to everything with in very long radius
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:34 pm

pathetic

falcon takes the hit and laughs... " ooh im scared "

makes hundreds of dead warriors and sends them to attack towashin

uses the plants to wrap towashin up

freezes the water around towas feet

wraps the plants and towa in hard sand

shoots lightning with flame spiraling around it at towa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian   falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

falcon vs. towashin: the seal vs. the guardian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next