Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL

Go down 
+2
Mizuki
Towashin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:58 pm

"Yeah, he can do some weird animal thing. No big deal. Besides, I was just talking to him smarts." Shikisha said, looking at his ANBU captain like he was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:01 pm

yeah, fine,
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:26 pm

kaleb appears beside ki"so you havent seen nothinig yet ask akuma hes een the best go down by me and a whole lot better than you has fallen from my hands i was just toying w9ith you shikisha,are you ready to go ki we have buissness to discuss"kaleb stood up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:36 pm

"I was told not to fight you yet, because they fear for my safety. But be warned. If I get the slightest hint that you plan a war against anyone, I don't care who. I will kill you without feeling that I have broken my oath." Shikisha said, sparkling as he did so. He wasn't a naturally intimidating man, but he had developed into one. He was numb beyond caring, and scary as the nine hells when he wanted to be. With a cool glare, he took out a cigarette and lit it, offering one to Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:49 pm

eh, no thanks, if were going to battle, i wanna stay clean for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Shikisha put the pack away, taking a drag from his own cigarette.
"Your loss kid. Calms the nerves." He said, taking the object from his mouth to exhale smoke. He chuckled a bit, and continued his cold gaze toward the Akatsuki.
"Going to answer my question, Willow?"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:31 pm

"no shes not and you should be worried about your safty and there will be a war and your not scaring anyone" as kaleb made the ciggerette explode from lightning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:34 pm

Shikisha chuckled as he lit a new cigarette and took a long drag.
"Look, kid. I am not much of a killer. But talking about big things like war....well that will get you killed in any society." He said, his eyes like solid ice as his gaze seemed to penetrate through the Akatsuki leader."Also, you might want to figure out your members' genders. Willow is a boy."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:37 pm

"he knows what i ment and this society will fall in my hands and to be honest im ready to die so i can end my pain,hey can i have ciggerette its been a while but i want one"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:39 pm

(( willow IS a girl... ))
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:44 pm

((((not in this she is a guy in this akuma)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:54 pm

While Shikisha hated the guy, he knew what withdrawal was like. So he threw the guy two packs of Kumogakure packs.
"Take 'em, that is all you are getting from Kumogakure though, best packs in the village." Shikisha said, taking a drag and exhaling as he looked over to Akuma.
"How much paperwork is back there for me?"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:04 pm

"i know you hate me but i believe in good taste and what things are worth thank you"kaleb handed shikisha a bag of with 5000ryou in it and kaleb started smoking a ciggerette sitting down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:30 pm

"That I can agree with. But keep your money, I have no need for it." Shikisha said, throwing the money back. He dropped the butt of the cigarette to the ground and crushed it under his heel. Chuckling, he leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:37 pm

ki was still by the tree line. he fiddled with his eyebrow peircing. " now that we're done aving a nize chat 'bout my gender, im going to answer your question. the only reason i work my azz off wid im iz becauze zelene will kill me if i leave. its easy since she controlls my apearance...." he mutterd. " an juzt zo you know, i am a boy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:43 pm

"Well, that is one way to play. Tuff enough. I'm out." Shikisha said, and he was gone with a flash and a round of laughter.
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:45 pm

"oh vedy mature." he mutterd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:57 pm

With a click, one of the packs of cigarettes erupted in a mass explosion of lightning and flames. It exploded right in Kaleb's hand, setting off the other pack. As the other pack exploded, so did the cigarette in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:23 am

kaleb sta there and let the explosion happen as when they exploded kaleb jus laughed after the smoke was gone you could see the bone on kalebs body revive and re fix his face to the same as it was before the explosion"are you ready to go ki ,and if you want to leave akatsuki you can nobodies holding you back"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:08 pm

as a matter of fact shikisha, none at all, a *cough* mystery fire happened in your desk that seemed to be confined only to the papers, interestingly enough only the ink cought on fire, setting only the paper on fire
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 pm

((((huh??))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:31 pm

OverOurConfusions: How do you survive a massive explosion of flame and electricity??? Not even a Kage could accomplish that dude.

InnerConfusions: A bolt of electricity shot through the area, absorbing Akuma and taking him out of the area. The bolt would carry him to the Leaf, where he should be helping Mizuki with any preparations necessary. While in the orb, Akuma heard Shikisha's voice.
"I will be gone in preparation until the time is right. Report to Mizuki that Kaleb has declared a war, and that I will begin with my plan."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:35 pm

... you do realize your on as kudan? now we know whos a dual account
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:02 pm

OverOurConfusions: Dude, that is SO stupid. Way to completely trash the rank of admin. Seriously? Dual Accounting, AND getting caught. PLUS, you have a history, you and towa. I don't see why Mizuki made you guys Admins. Pick which account you want deleted.
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:08 pm

ki watched the whole procession. he ate his last bite. "vell, unfortunately i do. anyway i dont dink we're going to fight today...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL   The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle Between GOOD AND EVIL
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next