Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke travels to Konoha

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ki willow

ki willow

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:34 pm

ki nodded but stopped his scrawny frame when the words sank in. "thats low dude, really low. just because i look like tobi does not mean i act like him. by the way selene, talking about weaknesses want me to get you a baloon while im at it?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:38 pm

selene gently took off her glove from her pale skin. with her wispery voice made a shiver go up their spines. " either go or not. either way your punishment will be the same."
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:55 pm

ki froze. his face and eye emotionless. ".....verywell. ill see you at the chamber then." and with that he disapeard.
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:03 pm

selene put her glove back on and sat down on a boulder. "........."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 pm

kidding ki... and if you want ki you'll go through me selene... hes not getting punished and thats final... falcon stands in front of ki...
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
selene
Akatsuki
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:09 pm

selene didnt se his difiance. she just sat there listening. then she finally spoke, the same wispery voice. " i wasnt talking about pain. i was talking about a different disguise for him."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:11 pm

disguise? what ever it is im coming... hes not even getting a scratch...
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:15 pm

"this is his 4th time. when ever we do a mission i need to change his image. because his hair keeps growing back."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:16 pm

hair? huh?
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 pm

selene took out a picture. and threw it at falcon. "this is him before the disguises. it was stark white. a sighn that he is a willow."

Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Anime123
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:23 pm

fine but ima watch EXACTLY what you do.. and if you harm a HAIR on his head you will see the true power of the yami clan and the uchiha
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:25 pm

".......im apart of the yami clan."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:28 pm

yea... but not as powerful as the original 3
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:31 pm

selene got up. " i see no use in this conversation." selene disapeard.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:33 pm

but i do... in keeping my freind safe...

falcon follows
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:33 pm

but i do... in keeping my freind safe...

falcon follows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke travels to Konoha   Sasuke travels to Konoha - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke travels to Konoha
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4