Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaleb VS Sanji

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb VS Sanji Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb VS Sanji Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:16 pm

Kaleb sat down waiting on sanji to get so they can fight
Back to top Go down

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:29 pm

Sanji was on his way to meet the Akatsuki Leader for some talking. Although it was just a meeting, he was expecting a fight. The sky was cloudy and was thundering a little, so he decided to go by walking instead of jumping from tree-to-tree. Since it was cloudy of course, there was no sun out. No sun for Sanji means no fire jutsu. Well, he still had other jutsu. He was walking on the path when he happened to stumble upon a silver kunai. As he gasped in amazement, raindroplets began to drop upon his head. He shoved the kunai into his pounch and continued forward. The rain was really pouring now. After a couple minutes later, he met the Akatsuki face-to-face. "So, are you ready to begin?" Alright, this guy must be pretty strong, but I'll just use my usual strategy like before.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:33 pm

"ok let's start"kaleb took off his akatsuki coat and said"whenever your ready
Back to top Go down

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:47 pm

((Alright, try to be more descriptive. The minimum of 2 lines.))

Sanjii was ready for the fight. He pulled his robe off, unveiling his ninja armor. he silver hair swept over his face as his red mask (similar to the 2nd Hokage) gleamed as water fell upon it. He performed some hand-signs and slipped into the ground. "I like playing games. Try to hit me before I hit you." Out of the ground appeared 4 Sanji's. "Haha's!! Come and get some."

Earth Style: Mud Submerge Jutsu-
Rank-B
Allows the user to slip under the ground like water. To the user, it's like water, but it's still hard as rock to the foe.

Name: Reality Clone Jutsu
Effect: The user can only make 5 copies of himself with this jutsu. It's a level more advanced than the shadow clone jutsu. When the user creates this clone, it's the same exact as the user. It can takes hit, kill others, etc... and not disappear. The only way to make it disappear is if the user let's their chakra stop and end the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:52 pm

"ok ill try i;m not much for games" kaleb stuck his hand on the ground
and felt some vibrations"well i found you "kaleb shouted"sawarambi no mai

huge bone spikes come out of the ground all at once 15 high 5 ft wide

kaleb jumped on one of the spikes and said"that was my game
Back to top Go down

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:57 pm

"Umm...I'm way down here dude. you missed." The clones were stabbed through, but slipped through the spikes and stood on each one. They then jumped into different directions and used Chakra Palm on him. It would be hard getting away from these guys because no matter what you do, they always come back and don't disperse. Then, chains made from pure rock shot up and attempted to grab his arms, seeing as they already got his legs.

Chakra Palm Jutsu-
Rank-B
By using his own chakra, the ninja is able to surround the hands in chakra. When it does, it makes punches 2-3x stronger than before.

Earth Breakdown Jutsu-
Rank-A
Manipulates an area of the Earth to make rocks, statues, earthquakes, etc...
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:06 pm

"it was not to hit you but find you now i know where you are let's have fun"
"bone armor "kaleb caught the hits with his bone armor and held there hands syuck in the bone armor then kaleb kicked all of them with a bone knife sticking out of his foot
Back to top Go down

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:12 pm

((can u please put the description of the jutsu on the end of ur posts so I can see what to do? just a suggestion))

From the chains, wires sprung out of them and attached themselves to him. "You're right. I'm having the time of my life." That was sarcasm basically, but the move stuck. The moves went from his fingertips, through the Earth Chains, right onto him and his armor as they began to get sucked in and stick to his body. "Now I control your armor." The clones then got back up from the hit and shot lightning missiles at him.

Chakra Wire-
Rank-B
Wires made out of chakra come out of the users fingertips. Anything that they wrap around, the user can control.

Name: Lightning Missile
Element: Lightning
Effect: The user can launch heat-seeking missiles, that are made from lightning, from his fingers. They get bigger the longer they are out.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:24 pm

kaleb broke his left hand free and dodged the lightning missles
then kaleb broke his other arm free and took off the armor and said"i can move way way faster"kaleb pulled out his spine and said"welcome to my war"he grabbed sanji with the bone and started running towards him and next thing sanji knew kaleb was right beside him with a bone sword about to stab him

Tessenka no Mai: "Dance of the Clematis: Vine"
Taijutsu from Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
the length of bone becomes a spiked whip-chain weapon, which wraps around the target and holds them in place.

bone sword
rank-none,offensive,0-5, kekki genkai
stab the target oppenent several times
Back to top Go down

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm

The sword got to Sanji, but it was mearly a 5th clone. He walked out of the sword and just stood there as the missiles came right back at him. As they did so, the clone dispersed. They all disappeared from the field as another load of missiles came toward him from all directions.

((This is the heat-seeking part))

Name: Lightning Missile
Element: Lightning
Effect: The user can launch heat-seeking missiles, that are made from lightning, from his fingers. They get bigger the longer they are out.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:45 pm

kaleb said"ok kool"kaleb grabbed the heat seeking missles and said"thanks for the energy i obsorb lightning" and kaleb started doing handsighns kaleb shouted"lightning ball jutsu

it paralysses the oppenet and makes him not people to move for 10minutes
Back to top Go down

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:53 pm

((haha, u spelled paper wrong. lol))

The lightning missiles exploded as they hit him and the paper bombs. A massive explosion occured so strong, that trees from a 50 m radius were blown away. So were the clones. Fire exploded everywhere tore the area apart. The clones stood back up as the sky filled with smoke. It started to clear though.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:01 pm

"yea this was a fun match wasn't it" kaleb retracted the bones back in to his skin and said "i hate fighting"
Back to top Go down

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:12 pm

The clones dispersed and and from behind out of the ground came Sanji. After he came out, he laughed and scratched his head. "Yeah, you almost got me there. *chuckle* So, if you hate fighting, then why are an akatsuki?" Sanji pondered his own question in the process.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:43 pm

"well i dont know kinda fell into it but i could have killed you"
Back to top Go down

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:47 pm

"I could have as well. Those weren't near the strongest that I could do." He stared up into the sky as the rain and sky began to clear. Some sunlight poked through the clouds, and man was it bright. Sanji put his hands over his head to block the sunlight. "man, it's bright out, now isn't it?" His hair was drenching wet as his head started to drip of water. He sparked a mini-fire on his fingertips and used it's head to dry his heat. "Well, that's better."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:42 pm

kaleb dissapeared in the air saying this"until next time and that was a little taste"
Back to top Go down

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:33 pm

Sanji blinked a little, seeing as he dispersed into the air. Sanji didn't mind the warning. That was a bit of his power as well. He was standing on the ground for one second, the next, he was gone with the wind, in a blink of an eye. "Until next time we meet, you shall see my true power."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaleb VS Sanji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb VS Sanji   Kaleb VS Sanji Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaleb VS Sanji
Page 1 of 1