Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

genshi clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-10-11

genshi clan Empty
PostSubject: genshi clan   genshi clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:52 am

clan: genshi

keke: is able to see and touch atoms. with special training they can control them, but at a price of 2 of your 5 senses, no chakra or jutsus and not able to see color,shapes, or faces. just the atoms that make them up. most of the time they go blind with the force of using them so much. but they carry around a strip of black cloth to cover their eyes so they wont activate it accidentally. they can also live up to 700 years or more. but a half life. within their first century they cannot touch anyone unless they would want to die in their grip in 4 seconds. so they cover themselves up, so they are able to make contact without giving out certain conducted spores that make up their blood.

history: they were gaurdians of the grass village, watching over them and assighned to the highest of assinments. they were quiet, calm and sobering people. kept to themselves and was known of their hospitality and their respect. for over 1000 years they did not birth an heir for fear of their power in hands of a child. and when they did birth one. it ended in their distruction.

Last edited by selene on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

genshi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: genshi clan   genshi clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:54 am

Approved

I see you took out the fatal touch thing...maybe now I can glomp you^^
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

genshi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: genshi clan   genshi clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:56 am

- -.....i wish i had put it there...
Back to top Go down

genshi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: genshi clan   genshi clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:58 am

I won't glomp you if you dun want me too. You don't have to make yourself deadly.

Also, you can edit it in still.
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

genshi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: genshi clan   genshi clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:00 am

k.
Back to top Go down

genshi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: genshi clan   genshi clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:01 am

Just lemme know if you edit it.
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

genshi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: genshi clan   genshi clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 am

k, i edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

genshi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: genshi clan   genshi clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

genshi clan
Page 1 of 1