Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

barbrey clan

Go down 
+2
Zakku Tensai
Kal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
barbrey clan Left_bar_bleue100/100barbrey clan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:24 pm

allows you to copy and form up to 5 jutsus out of your opponents moves and to keep as your own

and increases your ability to master moves

and gives you the ability to power up a move to your limit of chakra you have left

Last edited by (<KALEB>) on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zakku Tensai

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-11

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:38 pm

i want this thing 0.0
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:40 pm

thats pretty godmodish

DISAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Zakku Tensai

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-11

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 pm

SHHH he could help our clan >>;
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:43 pm

or with that power... destroy it
Back to top Go down

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:53 pm

It doesn't matter if it helps, its so GM it rivals Odyseus and Fal.^^

No offense Fal.

Anyway, Disapproved, no arguing the point
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:01 pm

well yalls is kind of the same though
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
barbrey clan Left_bar_bleue2500/5000barbrey clan Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:34 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:34 pm

ok kool
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm

uhm no... he cant take oter ppls jutsu

1. he wouldnt be in retsu
2. he doesnt want to take em just for a battle like sharingan he wants to keep them forever
3. ITS A GM!!!
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:39 pm

no not really
Back to top Go down

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Sharingan cannot copy Kekkei. No clan should, its a total freaking GM. Hidan, don't approve it, I realize you enjoy ur GMing as well, but this is way outta line.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: Houkou

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:12 am

i see you've toned it down so APPROVED BUT NO TAKING KEKKEI GENKAI!
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-13

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Batsu Hyuuga wrote:
Sharingan cannot copy Kekkei. No clan should, its a total freaking GM. Hidan, don't approve it, I realize you enjoy ur GMing as well, but this is way outta line.

dude batsu i wasn't really going to approve of it approve of it and you really need to stop i am getting sick of you bringing hidan a.k.a me in to your arguements so stop it and who says i god mod all the time you aren't so hot yourself batsu
Back to top Go down

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:22 pm

Azure bashin wrote:
Batsu Hyuuga wrote:

dude batsu i wasn't really going to approve of it approve of it and you really need to stop i am getting sick of you bringing hidan a.k.a me in to your arguements so stop it and who says i god mod all the time you aren't so hot yourself batsu
I have not once GMed, if you can find one thread I have GMed on, post em on my announcement.
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:24 pm

never said you did now did i
Back to top Go down

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:26 pm

Azure bashin wrote:
Batsu Hyuuga wrote:

Emphasis on the last statement. It was implied thoroughly that I was at your level, meaning I GMed. I am not the best Rp'er, but I am better than nearly any of you here(Besides Selene, Aro, Zakku-ish, and Mizuki, + anyone inactive that might be better). So dun insult until you can back it up Towashin.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:28 pm

man wutever its aproved now so it dont matter
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:29 pm

you are just so full of yourself batsu so if you don't like it here leave then i am sick of picking up your slack when you won't shut up about me and think about yourself
Back to top Go down

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Azure bashin wrote:
you are just so full of yourself batsu so if you don't like it here leave then i am sick of picking up your slack when you won't shut up about me and think about yourself

Wow, way to use a completely incorrect phrase and make yourself sound even more ignorant. Anyway, I am not full of myself, I am realistic. As I said, I am not the best RP'er, in fact I am probably one of the worst besides a 'GodModder'. Don't ever accuse me of being full of myself because I have to sit in my house, be told that I should die by my family, and force myself not to grant their wish. I come online to be a different person, thats how I found RP. Now excuse me if I don't want 'GodModders' destroying the one good thing I have. I am out, you can ban me because I had a multi-key account, Kenjinchi. I was going to become a terrible 'GodModder' to show you how annoying it is, but it isn't worth it. I apologize for spamming up this thread Mizuki, but it doesn't matter. Mizuki, PM me on X, or Email me if you would like to chat, or do one on one RP.
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:36 pm

you think your life is so hard i like to see you live in my life you think your all that you never not even once argued with me and i never argued with you because we use to be friends you are the ignorant one batsu and i will take your insults any day
Back to top Go down

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Azure bashin wrote:
you think your life is so hard i like to see you live in my life you think your all that you never not even once argued with me and i never argued with you because we use to be friends you are the ignorant one batsu and i will take your insults any day
We were never friends Towashin. I don't know who told you that, but your lack of grammar and basic RP skill has always frustrated me. I never said your life wasn't hard, or easier than mine, I explained why you should NEVER EVER accuse me of being full of myself. I never said that you didn't have issues, or that I didn't care about them, but I want to KILL myself everyday of my life, and RP has been my one cure. When people 'GodMod' it ruins the one thing keeping me alive. Can't you see how much that would hurt me?
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:41 pm

i don't care anymore. since you don't care about me and i try to care about you.... its stupid wasting my time on you i don't care if you kill yourself over something stupid. Its just a simple god mod nothing other than that.
Back to top Go down

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:45 pm

Azure bashin wrote:
i don't care anymore. since you don't care about me and i try to care about you.... its stupid wasting my time on you i don't care if you kill yourself over something stupid. Its just a simple god mod nothing other than that.

I never said I didn't care, because I care about everyone. I said I was never your friend before. I realize you have gotten a lot better at the whole GM thing, and you are the best at it, though you do Auto-hit a bit. I wouldn't kill myself over the GM I would kill myself over what is going on here, I said that GM ruins the one thing keeping me alive, I didn't say I would kill myself over it. Towa, one thing I want you to learn even if you hate me the rest of your life, care about everyone. It doesn't matter what they have done, who they are, or how you feel about them. Care about them, don't tell them that you don't care if they kill them self. That leads people to death faster than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:47 pm

i am trying so hard to be friends with you batsu i am trying so hard to stop arguing with you i i want us to stop please Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

barbrey clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: barbrey clan   barbrey clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

barbrey clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next