Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azure vs Aro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:35 pm

azure walks along a path holding himself crying
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm

Aro walked up and glanced at Azure noticing him crying but not adressing it Aro just stood there waiting
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:45 pm

"what do you want get away from me i am a monster" azure said crying "get away"
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:46 pm

Aro continued to just stand there only pulling out a bad of sand and waited for Azure to make a move
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:47 pm

"GET AWAY!!!!!!!!" azure's souls came out of the ground attacking aro out of no where
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:49 pm

Dokari being a spirit ate up the souls quickly taking the form of a giant floating mouth "if I win you must come with me and if you win..." Aro said this and put his hand into his bag of sand
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:50 pm

(but then my skills are useless i won't be able to use my souls then oh wait i have a non soul related jutsu)

azure has a soul bite aro's arm taking some chakra
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:52 pm

Aro looked at his arm and swong his sword down at Azure using I jutsu

I jutsu
allows the user to cut through chakra instead of flesh and bone
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:54 pm

azure jumps out of the way but gets hit on his leg by the sword

"Why don't people leave me alone i am a monster i don't want to hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:56 pm

"come with me if I win I can help you" Aro said this as a mist began to settle over the field
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:58 pm

azure sits down and holds his head "how can i trust any one any more my own father didn't even like me" he screams and yells in pain "i was kicked out my own village i have no one to trust"
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:00 pm

"what could I gain from hurting you anyways..." Aro paused and pulled his fist out of the bag of sand "now stand and fight or surrender"
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:01 pm

"STOP IT YOUR SCARING ME" azure ran to aro forming a soul rasengan hitting him in a instant
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:02 pm

sand flew up into the air scattering across the ground as Dokari took some of the hti eating the chakra so the resengan only knocked the wind out of Aro "come on then either surrender of fight me as hard as you can"
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:05 pm

azure looks at the sand around him and starts having randmon vision's of the past "thi...this...s...sand" azure looks at aro as is eyes get droopy he then falls to the ground in peril and pain
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Aro walks over to Azure "come with me and I can help you" Aro said calmly offering a hand to Azure
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:07 pm

azure looks at aro "i will come with you but i can't move"
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:09 pm

2 other Aro's appeared in the area where the sand was and the real Aro began to put the sand back into his back the 2 clone Aro's picked up Azure "we go to the leaf village where we will find an abandoned building to live in" Aro said as he left and the clones carried Azure (post in the leaf village under a new topic im making called the abandoned base)
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:11 pm

(okay wait on sec)

"the leaf village i can't go back there that is were i was banished from i my father my real father was naruto uzumaki"
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:12 pm

"even more reason to go and ill drag you back if I have to now just come with me or rather let my clones carry you and we will talk there save your strength" ARo said as he continued to walk
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:14 pm

"are you sure you can help me"
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:15 pm

"as sure as one can be about the future" Aro said stopping for a moment then continuing taking a look back at Azure as he said this
Back to top Go down
Azure bashin

Azure bashin

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:17 pm

"well okay then" ((now we can post there))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azure vs Aro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azure vs Aro   Azure vs Aro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azure vs Aro
Page 1 of 1