Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

brain training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-10-11

brain training Empty
PostSubject: brain training   brain training Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:05 pm

selene sat down at her spot of enourmouse books, took out a pencil and began studying for things that the akatsuki might need.
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

Number of posts : 50

brain training Empty
PostSubject: Re: brain training   brain training Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:08 pm

ki, who was sitting crouched in a chair with a peice of pocky stuck in his mouth. hi ssingle eye on the stack of paper he was writing on chuckled. " i saw you with a missing ninny to'ay. 'ow are you fairing? you 'avent even critizied me about meh weakness. some'ting must be on your min'e...."
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

brain training Empty
PostSubject: Re: brain training   brain training Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:12 pm

she sighed. she hated it when the oversized stick talked to her in his messed up voice and his penitrating gaze. though they were the smartest and the most calm people in the akatsuki. she hated him even worse than she hated leaf ninja. " i have not the mind nor the mood to deal with your poor grammar and atrociouse hairstlyes today ki. i only have time for work. now either get out of my library or shut your greasy mouth." she glared at him though he did not make conact with her now black eyes. while his were electric blue.
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

brain training Empty
PostSubject: Re: brain training   brain training Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:16 pm

ki kept writing in his fast, slanted handwriting. marveling at how her words peirced his very being and line of work. almost forcing him to back down. " i 'ont know gens'i. your soun'ing pretty talkative to'ay. maybe you can elaborate on w'at you talked with t'at missing ninny? or s'all i just....make him tell me?" he knew he hit a chord, but kept writing. letting his swiveling hand soothe him to find that he had the reins now on their mental war.
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

brain training Empty
PostSubject: Re: brain training   brain training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:46 am

selene smiled. a horrible sighn that left her enimies in the dust. she looked up kindly at him with those eyes of hers and with a pleasant voice said this: " out af all the people you want to manipulate, its me? and out of all the people you want to find is a weak ninja? your odd ki but not that odd and unless you want to end up like ceasar, you will go no further in your find."
Back to top Go down
ki willow

ki willow

brain training Empty
PostSubject: Re: brain training   brain training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:59 am

at this time ki had stopped writing. scared stiff at her smile. "........lets not continue this idle chat for i cannot write and think at the same time." ki lied and got back to work in silence
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

brain training Empty
PostSubject: Re: brain training   brain training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:33 am

selene returned o her reading and writing. she was reading about demons in ancient culture and how they can be sealed. but not only into humans.....into objects and houses. all they needed was a buddhist to do it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

brain training Empty
PostSubject: Re: brain training   brain training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brain training
Page 1 of 1