Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero aka my app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Zero aka my app Empty
PostSubject: Zero aka my app   Zero aka my app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:18 pm

Name:Zero

Looks:Zero aka my app 667061nrdlbp7mpa

Village:Hidden Leaf

Ninja Rank:ANBU

Clan: Sousai

Personality:quiet

Special Characteristics:Black Chakra(sometimes not alot),Demon,Strange eye that can preform genjutsus

Element:Earth

Skills/Specialties:Ninjutsu,taijutsu

Jutsus:double wolf cyclone jutsu
type:taijutsu
Description:the user runs at the opponent(s) in an un see able with his wolves slashing away with his sword and the wolves bite away and it stops the opponents chakra system.

life and death jutsu
Type:none
description:like hidans ritual but you dont need blood and it does double the damage to ur opponent but can use up alot of chakra.

Wolf Explosion jutsu
Type:ninjutsu
description:This makes a wolf/wolves explode in a second if this is used after wolf grab jutsu it will do double the damage.

Wolf Grab jutsu
type:ninjutsu
Description:This jutsu creates a giant hole by the opponent's feet and in a second a wolf comes up from it and grabs the opponent instantly and drags the opponent underneath chewing away at the opponent.

Wolf Blade
description:the user creates a purple fire in his hand and charges at the opponent in high speed poisoning the opponent if it hits the poison lasts for 10-15 mins.

man beast clone explosion
type:genjutsu
description:the user creates lots of half wolf type clones surrounding the opponent and then explode.

Giant Wolf Summoning
type:none its a summoning
description:the user creates a big wolf.

Sousai Clan Secret Technique:Hidden Wolf Ambush
Description:every single wolf alive,clones,summoning wolves and then the user sets them on someone then all the wolves charge and attack the person.

Dead Wolf Rebirth
description:all the dead wolves come up from the ground and charge and attack at whoever the user says.

Wolf Control Jutsu
Description:the user can take control of any wolf in sight

Howling Destruction
Type:Taijutsu
Description:the user draws his sword and charges at the opponent and slashes away at him/her stopping there chakra system and stuns the opponent for 5-10 mins.

taijutsu combat
Description:the user throws punches and kicks at the opponent in high speed then does fire release:wolf breath destruction.

Fire Release:Wolf Breath Destruction
Description:The user summons his wolves and summoning wolf and they all let out a poisonous and lethal breathe of fire.

Fire Style:Magma Wolf
description:the user summons a wolf thats on fire

Water Style:Aqua Wolf
Type:Ninjutsu
Description:the user summons a wolf that has a body of water

Earth Style:Rock Wolf
Description:the user summons a wolf made of rocks

Lighting Style:Spark Wolf
Description:The user summons a wolf that has lighting around it

Elemental Wolf Collision
Descriptions:After the 4 wolves are summoned Magma Wolf,Aqua Wolf,Rock Wolf,Spark Wolf they all charge into eachother to create a massive wolf thats got a body of water surronded by lighting and fire with feet made of rocks(called the god wolf)after this jutsu is used the user can use lighting,earth,fire,water jutsu's

Heaven Wolf jutsu
Description:the user summons a white shiny wolf comes down from the sky when it gets the the ground it blinds the opponent for 10-15 mins(always hits)

Hell Wolf jutsu
Description:A Dark Red and black wolf comes up from the ground and takes some of the opponents blood without moving or touching the opponent(cant dodge)

Heaven And Hell Collide
Description:the heaven and hell wolves clash into eachother and create a big explosion(covering the whole area,cant dodge)and everyone gets hit(including the user.)

History/Background Story:Zero waz born in the hidden wolf village and raised in the Leaf his clan allows him 2 merge his body with wolfs or call wolfs and grow fangs
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Zero aka my app Left_bar_bleue100/100Zero aka my app Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Zero aka my app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero aka my app   Zero aka my app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:22 pm

a little bit more histroy to him. like childhood and stuff. then it'll be approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

Zero aka my app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero aka my app   Zero aka my app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:52 pm

If I could interject?
I think we have been a little too lenient on who gets what rank.
For Anbu you should be A LOT more detailed. Like a really good history, more than just a one-word personality. You get two elements, etc.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Zero aka my app Left_bar_bleue100/100Zero aka my app Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Zero aka my app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero aka my app   Zero aka my app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:27 pm

well... he certainly likes wolves...
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Zero aka my app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero aka my app   Zero aka my app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero aka my app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: Applications :: New Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: