Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Readying the Leaf

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Readying the Leaf   Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:17 am

looks at towashin, deeply hurt. She removes the seal akuma placed on her and looks at akuma "....let him go, i'm still alive..." her eyes return to their emotionless state, hiding great pain "i will be leading the ninja into battle soon akuma. I trust you to lead them if i fall....whether by the akatsuki or...someone else," turns around and starts to walk away
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Readying the Leaf   Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:45 am

"Mi.....Mizuki i am sorry it is for the best" towashin walks the other way "From now on towashin is going solo" he said
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Readying the Leaf   Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:59 am

bites her lip
i have to do it...
goes to towashin, and whispers to him "if you're sure you want to go it alone, meet me in my office when the sun rises tomorrow. I need to at least say goodbye," looks at him once more before disappearing
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Readying the Leaf   Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:11 pm

towashin pauses for a moment "alright then"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Readying the Leaf   Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:27 pm

kaleb appears beside mizuki i knew that pein told me before i killed him when i was the real student he cared for you wasnt strong enough to handle the training thats why you cant control it you shouldnt leave towa"kaleb then vanished like he didnt want to leave but had to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Readying the Leaf   Readying the Leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Readying the Leaf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2