Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unfortunate Farewell

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:15 pm

"Well, well, well. Drama never does cease in the Leaf, does it?" Shikisha sad, appearing close by them. He leaned on what seemed to be air, but it was holding his weight like there was a wall there. He smile a bit, and looked at each ninja with his sagely stare, seeming to read them all with a single glance.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:16 pm

grins weakly at shiki "you got that right,"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:19 pm

"Well. Mizuki I have come with darker news that I would have liked." He said, his face suddenly turning dark. His eyes smoldered behind his, now gray-streaked, bangs. He looked directly at her and announced.
"The Akatsuki leader has declared war on Buddha knows who. He has assured me that there will be war, but didn't specify the target. I have decided to take full tactical action in his assassination as promised."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:22 pm

bites her lip "...thats just perfect..." runs a hand through her hair in frustration "...if they attack the cloud, i will send my best shinobi to assisst. I might even make an appearance myself.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:24 pm

"If they attack the cloud they will be disappointed." Shikisha replied. He walked over to her, and offered a hand. "We are family, the cloud and the leaf, so you have my full protection. But do not dwell on the protection of the Cloud, that is taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:26 pm

Mizuki shook his hand and smiled kindly "i see, but if the time ever comes if you need our help, do not hesitate to ask.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:32 pm

"I assure you, I won't. But for now, I must be off." He said, in a flash of electricity he was gone, and in her hand lay a beautiful weapon.
An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Jwt40101

A hand-crafted weapon made from the finest ores in the Cloud. It seemed to sparkle with energy in her hands. The blade was thin, balanced, and strong. Polished so much that it looked like a mirror. Engraved on the blade were Kanji letters saying three things:

Kinship
Independence
Hope

The blade pulsed along with her heartbeat, and spoke in her mind.
Greetings, Mizuki. So you are the one Shikisha has crafted me for? Peace offerings, what troublesome things. Well, I hope you like talking to spirits, because that's all I do. Said a female voice. It was warm, soft, and motherly.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:04 am

awwww... now if we can skip this crud i believe its my job to assasinate?
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:14 am

"Assassinate whom?" Shikisha questioned. Thinking back to when he joined the Yami clan, and their squad of elite assassins, he wondered who their target could be.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:54 pm

as you said, kaleb, although i wont like it, it'll stop the war
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:54 pm

looks at akuma "as far as i know, the war IS over...." keeps walking
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:30 pm

selene apeard from the shadows. " and how will you do that?" she asked. since she was of the tami clan and the akatsuki, she was curiouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Farewell   An Unfortunate Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unfortunate Farewell
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3