Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clarification

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Clarification   Clarification Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:11 pm

This is more of a clarification of my abilities with my electricity. Using it I can:

Read the charges of electric/lightning based moves

Transfer messages through bolts of electricity

Simulate heartbeats and brainwaves in a clone, making them completely real to anyone who faces them until they are destroyed.

Also, a jutsu involved.

Name:dendou shunshin no jutsu - Electric Body Flicker Technique
Type:Travel/Passive/Kekkei
Effect: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Shikisha uses the electricity as the element. However, this also means that anyone who tries to stop him by grabbing him will pass straight through him, and be shocked/paralyzed for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down

Clarification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: Applications :: Customs :: Custom Jutsu-
Jump to: