Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:40 pm

she smiled at him as a sign of thanks and sat down in the chair. She took out the hairpiece that had been holding her hair up in a long ponytail all night so it cascaded down onto her shoulders in a stream of jet black
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:41 pm

Shikisha took his seat, and placed his hands, folded, in front of his mouth. Resting on his hands he said, "You look a lot prettier with your hair down."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:44 pm

mizuki smiled at him "well, i dont get compliments so i dont know when i look good and when i dont..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:46 pm

"Hm. Do you run a blind city, or just not talk to people enough to get them?" He retorted, smiling behind his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:52 pm

mizuki smiled at him again "you know how i am around people normally. I dont stick around long enough to GET compliments. Besides, i'm used to just being acknowledged, not complimented,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:58 pm

"Hm. Well then." He said. The waiter came and he ordered some oddly named booze and dumplings. Looking over at her, he waited for her to order.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:01 pm

mizuki just ordered the same dumplings and sake. The waiter bowed and left. Mizuki looked around and noticed a few people staring "...i cant even have a meal..." sighs and grins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm

Flicking his wrist, he pulled a few carts and curtains over to them with a magnetic technique. Using the same technique he formed a few walls out of the material and smiled. "There, now you can."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:06 pm

she raised her eyebrows "you never cease to amaze me," she chuckled and looked at him from beneath her bangs, which had formed after she had let her hair down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:08 pm

"I am not that amazing of a person. Just a simple kage who tends to sparkle." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:11 pm

"now its MY turn to disagree with YOU," she grinned and leaned across the table, kissing him softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:14 pm

Shikisha smiled, kissing her back. He laughed silently to himself as he sat back in his chair. "How many times have I told you that romance will be the downfall of humanity?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:16 pm

she shrugged and smirked "i dont see you complaining," her eyes sparked mischieviously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:17 pm

"Hm. I suppose not. However, I am a foolish old man who fell for a woman. You cannot blame me for my decisions. What is your excuse?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:20 pm

"i have always believed in romance, shiki. You have always been there to help me and to guide me, it all adds up to me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:22 pm

"A guardian and a guide is not a lover. Though I appreciate and approve of your choice." He said wisely. He broke his gaze as the waiter came in, taking a dumpling he swallowed it whole.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:24 pm

she smiled at shiki's words. she thanked the waiter and made a start on her meal, not quite as quickly as shikisha though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:27 pm

Chewing the next one, he took a sip of the sake and swallowed. "Wow....real food." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:30 pm

"konoha has some of the best food around, enjoy it while your here." she took a sip of sake "perhaps its best not to tell the villagers of my liking for sake," grins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:32 pm

"Haha. Hell, you have never tried sake from the cloud have you? The stuff would get you off sake for life if it weren't for Leaf's. I can't believe we still make it."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:35 pm

she laughed "i can imagine. Is that why you were so keen to get some booze from the leaf tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:41 pm

"Yep. The only thing we can make is metals and cigarettes." He said, motioning toward the blade she carried. He took another sip of the Sake and polished off the dumplings.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 pm

she nodded and ate another dumpling "the cloud have to be the best weapon smiths that i know of. And their kage is very wise indeed," she looked at shikisha, looking very relaxed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Shikisha smirked. He took his sunglasses off, and placed them in his pocket. Running his hand through his hair he sighed. "It has been a wonderful night."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:50 pm

nods "it has indeed, much better than what i normally do on my nights off," meaning paperwork. she grinned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}   Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki} - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikisha's Favorite Spot {Closed to all but Mizuki}
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next