Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ninja village browsergame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
ninja village browsergame Left_bar_bleue100/100ninja village browsergame Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

ninja village browsergame Empty
PostSubject: ninja village browsergame   ninja village browsergame Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:02 pm

http://ninjavillage-browsergame.webs.com/

this is the browsergame im making, its in beta testing 1, i just made it, id appreciate if you guys looked at it to test the links and stuff, its maybe 10% done, soon ill have image maps instead of links (you click a specific place on an image and it acts like a link) it will have a load game option, and in the long, long, long, term, be possibly multiplayer.

we are accepting staff

jobs:

tester: help me test out the game
benifits: you will get the code for the final level, you will get modship on the forum, you will (if you earn senior tester) know my password and username so you can change site, and much more

coder: gives me codes and such
requirements: know some type of coding, OR know how to make image maps, and other things of that nature, if your a coder that knows codes, it'll be your job to help with the multiplayer
benifits: all the tester ones and much more in multiplayer

more jobs soon, and MANY more in the multiplayer phase

Last edited by Akuma on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

ninja village browsergame
Page 1 of 1