Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Left_bar_bleue100/100Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha   Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Name: Hibashiri - Running Fire
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Katon Ninpou • Hibashiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. He will use fire chakra to generate jets of fire which will race towards his target and surround them. This fire can be made more powerful with the introduction of wind from a wind element attack.

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Fire Element
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.

Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique
Katon • Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.

Name: Raikou Shunshin -Lightning Body Flicker-
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton -Lightning Release-
Effect: This technique is a more advanced form of the Shunshin technique. Instead of using plain chakra or a medium from the surroundings, the user will begin by charging their body with lightning chakra. Then, when they release the technique they will disappear in a flash of lightning. If anyone is near the user when this happens they will be paralyzed for several minutes.

Name: Raikou Hashira -Lightning Pillar-
Effect: This technique with a long string of handseals. Then, the user will fire lightning chakra in the form of a lightning bolt up into the sky. While in the sky, it will super heat and compress the air around it, creating more and more lightning as it does so. Then, within two minutes it will crash back down toward the earth, usually being twice as big as it started out at. This lightning will have already had a set course from the beginning, generally the opponent.

Name: Raikou Kangoku -Lightning Prison-
Effect: This technique begins the same way as Raikou Hashira. However, instead of simply crashing down on the target and incinerating them, this lightning will mold itself. Since it is made completely of chakra, it can be molded into any form the user desires. It generally takes the form of a cage, meant to catch and trap the opponent. Since it is made of lightning chakra, if the user tries to break it with taijutsu they will be electrocuted and most likely killed.

Raiton Kiba
Raiton Kiba technique utilizes the Lightning Element. After creating Raiton in his hand, the user will send out a wolf made of lightning to attack his target. Lightning will run from Shika's hand to the wolf itself, limiting its range.

Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Range: -
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Left_bar_bleue100/100Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha   Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Forgot? Bah... you mean want to use in this battle...

I remember you said "flammable"

Which is the reason your doing this >.<

Unapproved til later
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha   Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Um no. Really I forgot them.
They aren't all Katon.

And the flammable was referring to the explosive tags.

Dun unapprove due to bias. Forget the battle, they are approvable because they are cannon and you should have no reason to argue that point.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha   Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Approved since i dont see whats wrong with them
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Aburame Shikisha

Aburame Shikisha

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha   Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Thank you m'love ^.^
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha   Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Awww... Miiiizuuuu!!
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha   Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu I forgot for Shikisha
Page 1 of 1