Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Life of Crime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
A Life of Crime Left_bar_bleue100/100A Life of Crime Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

A Life of Crime Empty
PostSubject: A Life of Crime   A Life of Crime Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:03 pm

"well mizuki,towashin the time is here once again"kaleb takes off his coat and opens a trunk and puts on his old akatsuki robe"kalebs eyes lit up while smiling"im back ahahahahaha"kaleb jumps out of his window to hope that one day he could slay mizuki at his feet as a great defeated opponent as the same for towashin"i'll be ready mizuki,towashin I hope i wont kill you two to fast ahahahhaa"kaleb dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

A Life of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Life of Crime   A Life of Crime Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:25 pm

"I would let you do this, but I'm afraid that I dont like competition..."

Akuma shoots a sting of ink lightly, tripping Kaleb...

"Stay on the good side..."
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
A Life of Crime Left_bar_bleue2500/5000A Life of Crime Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

A Life of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Life of Crime   A Life of Crime Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 pm

hidan walks by and notices the fuss
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

A Life of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Life of Crime   A Life of Crime Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:23 am

Kaleb didn't fall for the ink he just simply avoided it by jumping over"it's my decision"kaleb walks out of the village gate throwing about 3 or four paper bombs attached to kunai at the entrance of the village
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
A Life of Crime Left_bar_bleue2500/5000A Life of Crime Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

A Life of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Life of Crime   A Life of Crime Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:37 am

hidan stepped and in got 3 souls to get the paper bombs the souls exploded but not the entrance of the village "so this is the leader of the akatsuki now what a wast of fucking talent bastard"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

A Life of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Life of Crime   A Life of Crime Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Kaleb turned as he heard Hidan's mark"if im such a waste of telent how come you could never beat me Hidan?"Kaleb laughed"im not trieng to cause harm to the village just yet just tell the Hokage i'll be back ahahhahah"Kaleb continued to laugh and eventually dissapeared in the forest
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

A Life of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Life of Crime   A Life of Crime Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:20 pm

"What about mizuki" hidan said
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

A Life of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Life of Crime   A Life of Crime Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:31 pm

You heard what i said tell her she will know what i mean ahahah"Kaleb vanished into then air as he was wlkaing down the path in the forest
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

A Life of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Life of Crime   A Life of Crime Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 am

"Akuma get ready for a big battle knowing kaleb he will probaly bring alot of followers strong followers"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Life of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Life of Crime   A Life of Crime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Life of Crime
Page 1 of 1