Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenma

Tenma

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Empty
PostSubject: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Greeting to all members on this site,

I would like to introduce myself here, hopefully making a decent few friends, if not more. Hopefully, this will include a good amount of akatsuki members, seeing as I'm hoping to join.

Just so everyone knows, my character may be emo, but I am not emo. Just thought that would be big news in my eyes, if I saw a character like mine.

These are my personal beliefs about forum rpgs, agree or disagree as you choose, I'm posting them here for a) people to find similarities with me so we can become friends or something, and b) people to comment on them, or add their own.

Likes: Good Role playing (Which basically means not doing the dislikes)
Dislikes:
1)People who take roleplaying seriously (Seriously, if you whine about rping, get a life. Like, really.)
2)People who misspell, especially when there is a spell check (It doesn't take very long to correct your errors)
3)People who are insistent that they got a instant kill that automatically hits passed moderation, and the battle has to stop to contact the administrators, who tell them that its gming. I mean, can it be more obvious?
4)
a) This stupid spell check, underlining ex. "genin" "chunnin" "akatsuki" and other Japanese words while I'm looking for spelling errors, and having to add them one by one to the dictionary
b) The fact that if you add ex. "genin" to the dictionary, "Genin" is still underlined...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Lol. I love [In a hating sort of way] the dislikes. They should be laws...
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:15 am

Thanks, btw, nice to meet you.
And also, no hard feelings if I kill you, right?
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:54 am

lol try killing me
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:17 pm

If you don't accept our offer..which I see you have, I would put you next on the list. As it is, I'm not attacking you.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:04 pm

Heh. If you can. you have no idea who your dealing with, do you?
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:15 pm

I've got a general idea, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Maybe. Not much, or you would be scared crying back to akatsuki base...

Very Happy I love game talk.
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:30 pm

lol I do as well, but WHY did you send a ninjutsu at the vampire when I accidentally included his invulnerability to ninjutsu and genjutsu? I mean, really.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:44 pm

So.. What? I use weapons then?
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Any taijutsu. Honestly, you can tell just by looking at it, its not too hard to kill, and everyone knows at least some taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:56 pm

this is a late post but i still don't know what your talking about
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 am

Taijutsu:

Weaponry
Kicking/Hitting
Kunai
Shuriken
Exploding Notes
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)   Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to Everyone! + Discussion on Forum Rpgs (Likes/Dislikes)
Page 1 of 1