Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house

Go down 
+2
Tenma
Kal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tenma

Tenma

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Tenma walks up above Akuma, and bites him, sucking his blood using his kekei genkai.

"You should have tried to fight the technique, oh well. Mizuki is gone, she left with Kaleb somewhere far away, I have no idea where. I'ts just you and your crippled friend here now. Anyways, you're finished."

Tenma finishes drinking what's left of Akuma's blood, watching his body slip to the floor. Then he turns to Tenka, takes his blade out of his hands and does the same to him.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:35 am

Hidan just sits there ;aughing through the whole battle like it is some comedy show
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:08 am

"Heh. You thought it was that easy? Hmm? Dont think so. If even a drop of ink survives, then I do as well." The particles of ink from all of the trees form into a smaller version of Akuma, and that version grows until it is life sized. "I have nothing but my ink. I AM Ink." The carcass dissolves into yet more ink, and slides up akumas army. Giving it a larger appearance. Akuma, still dark black in ink, has not reformed his skin yet, but pumps ink through veings made of the hardened stuff.

"Now. You shall see power"

((As Hidan may remember, This is my power, theres a reason its my one jutsu. I am made of ink.))

Akuma closed his eyes. And he then raised his hands in the air. Reflective pure light poured from them, becoming square and forming mirrors. Then more light came. Akuma was surrounded by 7 mirrors, facing outwards. "These are my eyes. My ears, my mouth. These are my senses, and they are my attacks."
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 am

Hidan then quickly stepped in the battle with his hand in the air and said "This fight is over come of all the places you fight here come inside my house and lets talk NOW!!!!!!" hidan said irrtiated with the way everyone was acting he was super angry his voice was cold and frightening and looked at everyone as he walked to his door opening beckoning people to come in
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Tenma looks in Akuma's blood for his weakness while nodding to Hidan. At this point, a nice relaxation is what he needs, the exertion of his chakra is clear on his face.
--------------------------------------------------------
Name: Blood's Memory
Type: Ninjutsu
Range:Self
Element:-Clan-
Description: Prerequisite: Blood link with a target. The blood linked with the target starts sharing the target's memories. Tenma goes in to a trance for one post, but after the post, will become aware of every technique, weakness, advantage, and memory that person has.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Akuma, still inky, stood by the door, his mirrors following him. He stood by the door.

"If I sit, I will get your furniture inky. My skin has not grown back yet."
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:41 pm

"Whoops. Well, my bad," Tenma says, joking. "If it helps you mend, I'll tell you that your blood was delicious, kind of like squid."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:22 pm

"well you guys make yourself comfy i am going to go some where" hidan left
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Tenma sits down near Akuma on one half-burnt couch.
"So, you killed two kages? Which ones?" he asks with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Well, One actually. I was hunting the cloud's kage ((( >.< ))). I also killed a kage in the land of demons, in wolf village ((If you dont know, the demon country is on another continent above the main one. Its in a map I found))
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:33 pm

"You see, I'm after the destruction of the main villages. I don't really care about your village, in fact, you might profit out of the destruction of the main villages," Tenma starts. "Would you like to help me achieve this goal, for the benefit of your village?"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Towashin walks inthe door "so you guys are waiting for hidan" towashin looks down "well he is dead now so no need to wait any longer" towashin smirks and examines tenma "what an odd one" he says to himself
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Tenma looks up.
"Who are you?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:00 am

((Damnit towa. You have to stop! This is the third time you've switched between hidan and towashin... make up your mind!))
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:49 am

(i agree friend man pick one buddy)
Kaleb had sent tenma a clone to check in the progress he had made with akuma's battle with tenma
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 am

(lol what can i say how about we make bet if i can't stay one person for more than a week or 3 then i owe you guys whatever you want Cool lol)
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:03 pm

(okay back to topic)

Kaleb sent a clone yo see the progress Tenma has made an to see if he needed any heelp
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Tenma spots the clone and turns.
I'm fine...Kaleb, don't worry about me, I'm not going to die so easily.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:12 pm

the clones says"kaleb wants to die but he will be back in one year you are now the Akatsuki leader"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house   Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaleb and Tenma At Hidan;s house
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3