Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizuki's Boredom

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Mizuki's Boredom Left_bar_bleue100/100Mizuki's Boredom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:36 pm

*mizuki is wandering around the leaf village training areas* "i wonder why its so quiet here..."
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:45 pm

Some trees started to shake, wind started to pick up. For one second, a shadowy figure showed, then, it disappeared. It was moving fast. From it, wind started to swirl, and the figure stopped and stood in frint of the hokage Mizuki. His silver hair was swept over his eyes and forehead. He had a new armor on and a new uniform of black and olive green. He turned his head quick and looked at the Hokage Mizuki. "hi Mizuki. Sorry to scare you if I did, but what are you doing out here?" he had his dual blades on his back in his usual angle. The sky was perfect with barely any clouds and full of sun. Sanji had his hands in his pocket and was ready as he was about to challenge the hokage to a fight for his training.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Mizuki's Boredom Left_bar_bleue100/100Mizuki's Boredom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:48 pm

*mizuki grinned as she caught on to what Sanji was going to ask* "hello Sanji, nice new armour and before you even ask, i accept" *mizuki grinned and shifted her long black hair out of her eyes and places her hand on her sheathed katana*
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:00 pm

Sanji looked in surprise. Well, he shouldn't be surprised, she's the hokage after all. He grabbed ahold of his katana and was ready for a match as he took a good 5 leaps back and slid on the ground a little. "Alright then. Let's roll. You make the first move. He got into his battle stance as he pulled out the first of his 2 katana's. You go first." His ANBU mask was sitting on his head, but he pulled it off because he knew that he wouldn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:03 pm

"alright then," *mizuki leaps into the air. She throws multiple needles at Sanji. When she hits the ground she drws her katana she races towards sanji with great speed*
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:12 pm

Sanji jumps up and performs a spinning kick (similar to Leaf Hurricane, but not as powerful) and deflected the needles with the bottome of his sandal. He then landed on his hand, swung his katana, and launched himself into the air, landing back on his feet. He then saw Mizuki caming at a fast rate, so he did one handsign and started slipping under the ground just in time. "This is one of my favorite/best combination jutsu. You'll know the end of it, trust me." Then, the ground shook and 4 lumps appeared onto the ground.

Earth Style: Mud Submerge Jutsu-
Rank-B
Allows the user to slip under the ground like water. To the user, it's like water, but it's still hard as rock to the foe.

Mud Clone Jutsu-
Rank-B
The user can make clones made of mud, but wherever there's mud, these clones can regenerate.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:44 pm

"mud clones? Unusual," *mizuki makes some handsigns* "Fire Clone Jutsu!"

Fire Clone Jutsu
Rank B
The user creates clones made out of fire. Unlike shadow clones, these clone dont disappear when they are hit, they split into two. They can only be beaten by weapons or water jutsu
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:40 pm

"*chuckle* Sorry to burst your bubble mizuki, but I wanna cool these clones off." Water shot up from underneath the ground, right under the clones. Then, grass started to grow and attempted to wrap around Mizuki. As this happened, the mud clones charged forward and attempted to strike the hokage.

Ninja Art: Flower Frenzy Jutsu-
Rank-B
Flowers spring up out of nowhere and start to wrap up around opponent.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:58 am

*mizuki grins* "impressive but lets see how you deal with this. Phoenix Hurricane Jutsu!" *manages to make some handsigns before the vines ensnare her*

Phoenix hurricane jutsu
rank A
the user creates a giant phoenix made of flames that swirls around the creator and opponent, destroying all other elemental jutsu apart from fire. It then rises up into the air and sends down fire kunai made from its feathers before disapperaring.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:15 pm

The vines were burned away and the fire kunai hit the clones, but they regenerated. "Impressive jutsu. i like it. Maybe you could teach it to me sometime." He then made a few more handsigns and a whirlpool formed around her as the real Sanji appeared out of the ground, standing in the middle of the whirlpool.

Earth Breakdown Jutsu-
Rank-A
Manipulates an area of the Earth to make rocks, statues, earthquakes, etc...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:21 pm

"i'd be glad to, but back to business," *mizuki makes some handsigns* "this'll shake things up.."

Raven Illusion Jutsu
Rank b
The user transforms into a raven and summons a whole flock of ravens which they then hide in and use to get a grip of the battlefield. this jutsu is normally used as an escape jutsu.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Sanji looked around. He had to think of something....and he did. He threw 4 kunai, and so did his clones. Each one had a wire tied to the end of it. And along with the wire, 20 explosive paper bombs are attached to each one. "I want to see your manuvering skills. Try to adert this." He yelled out to the sky to see if she would move at all.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:46 pm

*the justu ends and there are no ravens left, not even mizuki. She's disappeared."
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:00 pm

*Hmph* He realeased the clones and made the wires dispersed. "Well, so much for trying my new combo." Seeing as the hokage left, he started looking around as a dome of earth started to build around him. He sat down and started to meditate as the dome was complete. He then shot some wires from his fingers, into the whirlpool, and pulled out two giant arms made of rock and soil. Each arm was 125 m. tall. The whirlpool spreaded out to 75 m. radius. "My ultimate defense is complete." Then, 20 more mud clones appeared and sat outside of the whirlpool, meditating as well. As streak of chakra shot from their backs and into the dome. It was basically an endless cycle of chakra. "No one has ever busted through this defense. I want to see what you are made of." He then lifted his arm and the arm swatted trees out of the way, to clear the area. "My defense makes Gaara's look like a pebble. Give me your best."

Mud Clone Jutsu-
Rank-B
The user can make clones made of mud, but wherever there's mud, these clones can regenerate.

Chakra Wire-
Rank-B
Wires made out of chakra come out of the users fingertips. Anything that they wrap around, the user can control.

Earth Breakdown Jutsu-
Rank-A
Manipulates an area of the Earth to make rocks, statues, earthquakes, etc...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:02 pm

"who said anything about me attacking it?" *sanji feels a solid thud against the shield and the wall heating up rapidly*
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Sanji could feel the heat entering the dome. "Impressive. I like the fire idea, but I can multitask." He rose his other hand and flicked his wrist as water shot up from the whirlpool and created a waterwall around the dome. There was literally no space between the dome and water wall. The heat did create a spot of coal on the dome. He started to sweat, but it was no longer. He sighed seeing that he was glad that he specialized in all the elements. "I used water vortex jutsu to create a barrier around me, which induced a waterwall."

Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu-
Rank-B
the user makes a vortex made of water, surrounding the foe. Anything within its grasp, it will pull under. It rises up and can also surround the foe, trapping him/her in a barrier.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:10 pm

"well done," *mizuki grins and looks at the waterfall* "i know how to deal with this, lightning should do the trick..."

lighning spiral jutsu
rank A
a huge fork of lightning curls around all it can reach and shocks it with high voltage electricity
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:15 pm

"Mizuki, you should know by now. Water is a conductor of electricity." Sanji punched the ground and the water shot at Mizuki. In the place of the old water, new water appeared. "Nice try, you have to better than that." The arms then swirled around and attempted to hit Mizuki as well. He started panting a little as well. Sanji knew that he has to take it easier than he has been. In his exact spot, a poof of smoke appeared and Sanji was still standing there though.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:19 pm

"you fell for it," *the water hit mizuki and she disappears in a puff of smoke. it was a clone. while sanji was in his earth shield she had made a clone* "try this on for size!" *mizuki is in the air above sanji*

rapid wind jutsu
rank A
a huge gust of wind targets the opponent and attempts to slice them with razor sharp winds
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:25 pm

The jutsu hit and it torched up the dome and jutsu into pieces. Although, Sanji was still there, he regenerated and cracked his neck a little. He then looked back at Mizuki. From under the whirlpool, Sanji appeared as well. "I figured something would happen sooner or later, so I made a clone in my place." He then jumped up and drew his second katana as he attempted to slice at Mizuki.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:27 pm

*mizuki draws her own katana and lets sanji's blade collide with her own* "Good, it's been a while since i've had a chance to use this katana," *mizuki grins* "i'm impressed, Sanji,"
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:31 pm

"Same here Mizuki." He continued using his dual blades against her katana. "I haven't had a good fight in a while." He then flipped up into the air. Mid-way through the air, he launched his katana at her, but tied to wire, and a mysterious small hook on the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:37 pm

"I'm glad the ANBU captain is as strong as i expected," *mizuki notices the hook and throws a kunai at it, hoping to find out its purpose. She then knocks away the katana coming at her*
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:41 pm

He lands back onto the ground and bringing back the katana to his hand with the wire. He then twirled the first katana up into the air. Then grabs it, connects it to his second katana, and in 1/2 a second from when it came back down to his, he twirled it back up and grabbed the middle handle. He turned the katanas into a double-edged lance. "Come get some." He said as he spun around, twirling it in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:47 pm

*mizuki sheathes her katana and draws her sais, two small identical swords, and smiles* i'm starting to get a bit tired, he's a challenge all right "all right then, give this a shot!"

Multiple Phoenix dagger Jutsu
rank A
mizuki uses her sais, which are infused with her chakra, to summon 2 phoenix which then split into 4 and head straight for the opponent. These phoenix are made of fire. They sometimes give the user enough time to charge at the opponent while they are busy avoiding the phoeninx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizuki's Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Boredom   Mizuki's Boredom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Boredom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: Ninja Battles-
Jump to: