Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 pm

She looked up from underneath her bangs, her head still in her hands.
"Hey..."
She attempted to smile, and failed miserably as her eyes looked back down at the desk again.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 pm

"Hey whats the matter Mizu" towashin said patting her back smiling
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:51 pm

"Kaleb wants me to either hand over Gobi or watch the village die...Thats what the matter is..."
She sighed heavily, her eyes shutting again.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:59 pm

"I doubt kal could pull that off all by himself mizuki" towashin looked at her for a while
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Kaleb walked out the hokage building doing a handsign,then Kaleb smiling"part one complete"as when he said that the charm from towashin melted into towashins body
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 am

towashin just stared at the charm
"Part one complete" he said as he hit mizuki on the side of her neck knocking her out
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Kaleb just dissapears
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:25 pm

She caught his hand, pushing him away and standing up.
"If he wanted me dead this badly...He could've just told me.."
She jumped onto the windowsill, dropping down into the village.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Kaleb still smiling teleporting back to mixuki"thats not what i wanted to happen he done that on his on free will"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:30 pm

"Just leave me alone, Kaleb...I was right before, i don't deserve to lead this village or protect its people...So i'm ending this..now,"
She jumped from roof to roof, heading for the forest of death.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Kaleb appeared in front of her "Stop Mizuki your the one sospose to turn this world around, The child of prophecy isn't suspose to act like this,STop!!! look at me"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:33 pm

She stopped in front of him, looking down at the ground.
"How can i...? I can't fight...How can i protect all these people when i cant protect myself.."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:36 pm

"use our true power,your heart,Pyshical attacks and ninjutsu wont work on me anymore,Towashin hes just crazy in his head your the one holding the shinobi world together use your inner true power Mizuki"Kaleb looked down"i think its time Mizuki"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:38 pm

"Time...? Kaleb, time for what..?"
She looked at him, trying to understand her childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:39 pm

"for me to die Mizuki and you Have to do it"He looks at her at his most serious face
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:40 pm

She took a step back.
"I...I can't...I've known you since we were kids, i cant kill you.."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:45 pm

"Face it Mizuki the prophecy says you have to kill the biggest threat to the Shinobi world to become the true purist heart in the world to be seen as the greatest ninja in the whole world by everyone,Besides im tired of living when i can beat everybody with one jutsu"Kaleb laughs "it will be fun Mizuki"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:48 pm

"Its not fun to kill!"
She clenched her fists and walked back over to him.
"If you really want me to do it, i can try...B-but even after all the fighting we've gone through i cant bring myself to hate you.."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Kaleb smiles"who said we have to hate each other,because ive never hated you"kaleb pulled out the picture of them two when they graduated from the ninja academy and the picture of team "just hurry up Mizuki i wanna see what it feel like to die And here put this n if i ever come back it will glw red around me
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:54 pm

She hugged him briefly.
"A-alright.."
She placed her hands over his chest, using her kekkei genkai to shatter his soul.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Kaleb smiled and fell back and before dieing he said"ill be back one day"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:56 pm

"I hope so Kal...I hope so..."
She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Kaleb layyedd dead on the ground with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:17 pm

((SON OF A BI*** sorry guys i didn't mean to put those post there i was rping on a different site and i didn't notice i put those there))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight   Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Batlle what leads up to the fight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2