Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three Years after The Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Three Years after The Death Left_bar_bleue100/100Three Years after The Death Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Three Years after The Death Empty
PostSubject: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:00 pm

A Teenager Walked into Mizui's office and she had her head down "can i speak wih you Mizuki"With the same voice as Kaleb "but first what happened to the old tean 7 wiht you and towashin and that other Kid"Mizuki's still looking down as tis young teenager is waiting on a answer
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Three Years after The Death Left_bar_bleue100/100Three Years after The Death Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:59 pm

She put her pen down, her head still hanging low.
"Towashin...Well, i'm not sure whats going on with him..And...Kaleb.."
She clenched her fists.
"He met a death he didnt deserve..."
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:02 pm

"well he will be in your heart untill the day you die and im pretty sure he let someone kill him for their benefit.Didnt he"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 pm

"That isnt the point...No-one should ever die for my sake..."
She sighed, still very upset about Kalebs death.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:05 pm

"Well i know it has been three years,Time to get over it dont ya think i mean how happy would you be to see him agan in your life"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:07 pm

"Do you even need to ask? I couldnt describe how happy i would be...To see him back here, standing in front of me would make the world seem a lot brighter..."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:10 pm

"this world ahahaha,Yeah that would be good but i dont thin it could get any brighter than this,He's dead Mizuki,And you know not to cry over him anymore,Threes Mizuki"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 pm

She sighed.
"I think i have the right to miss him.."
She looked at a stack of papers out of the corner of her eye, something underneath them giving off a red glow.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:17 pm

"well you shouldnt you should just sit back and wait on his arrival i know what he told you that night and you being the child of prophecy"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:21 pm

She searched through the pile of papers until she found the necklace.
"I-its glowing...But that means..."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Kaleb smiles"it means im back Mizu and im better than ever"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Her head jerked up to look at him, suddenly understanding how the boy had known so much about her.
"K-Kaleb..?"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 pm

"thats right Mizuki im back and i can see your happy but this cost me alot to be here for you now and ima make it last this time"kaleb looks at her and smiles
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:39 pm

she just smiled and got up, walking over to him and hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Kaleb hugs her back"ive missed you Mizuki everyday i was in hell i thought about you and this moment over and over"Kaleb just stands there holding her
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:49 pm

"You have no idea how much i've missed you Kal...I'm so glad your back,"
She smiled, loosening her grip slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:51 pm

"well you just wouldnt understand how important that is but listen you are the child of prophecy so i must show you the techniques so i can show you the way of the hero you must be"Kaleb has a serious face on him now
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:54 pm

"D-do you really think i'm ready for this..?"
She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:02 pm

"i dont know but i dont have time to find out so tomorrow be ready but right now i must leave to go find tenma to destroy him"Kaleb hugs Mizuki then he dissapears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Years after The Death   Three Years after The Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Years after The Death
Page 1 of 1