Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally Losing Control

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Finally Losing Control Left_bar_bleue100/100Finally Losing Control Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Finally Losing Control Empty
PostSubject: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Mizuki stumbled into her office, gasping for air as the seal loosened even further. She fell to her knees and grabbed the desk tightly.
"Ngh.." She whimpered, biting back her cries of pain as Gobi fought for release.
She shook violently as her temperature rose into a fever and she lost the ability to stand. Gobi was running her chakra resources dry so it would be easier for it to take over.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Finally Losing Control Left_bar_bleue100/100Finally Losing Control Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:50 am

Kaleb was sitting down in his house then he got hit with the chakra that was getting released"Mizuki"Kaleb teleported to the scene and seen Mizuki fighting for control"i must use it"Kaleb's hands started glowing red kaleb said"form the gates of hell grant me this one jutsu to save the woman of prophecy and in return ill once again die for your use"a deep dark voice said"i'll grant this wish but you also must lose a jutsu and 5 years off your life"Kaleb started fdoing handsigns and mizuki gained all of her chakra and the seal was redone back to normal.then kaleb vanished as he lost the ability to use chidori current.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Finally Losing Control Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Finally Losing Control Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Towashin ran in the room when he saw mizuki on the ground
I see kaleb granted you the wish of hell towashin said to himself
Towashin performed several handsigns very fast then said
"Secret jutsu:Heavens wish there we go you have gain 3 yrs of your life and i can't do anything about the jutsu" towashin got up with mizu in his arms and took her home
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:10 am

As Towashin picked her up she slowly opened her eyes.
H..huh? What happened..?
She tried moving but was still worn out.
"...."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 am

Kaleb appeared"well i used my devil powers to help you gain chakra and i redone your seal which stoped your demon by taking off fie years of my life ,its the least i could do to show u i must protect the two of you as long s i can"Kaleb smiles"looks like i got another ive years to go"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Finally Losing Control Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Finally Losing Control Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:28 pm

"You did a fools work" towashin said in reply of kalebs answer
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Come tell me that closer,i bet you you wouldnt thin so in my position
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Towashin got up and walked to kaleb and said to him clearly
"You did a dumbass fools work" Towashin said looking at kal
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Kaleb appeared behind towashin"yeah for a dumass like you i bet you could tell when one is being made,or your too stupid to understand the true concept of what i done,so unil you fully know what i done stay out of it and shut up"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:24 pm

She looked at the two slowly.
I'm not gonna get involved...
She pushed herself to her feet and tried to get to the door with the little energy she had left.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:28 pm

"You know what kal i am not going to do this with you i am embarrassed to say that i even know you that we were friends once" towashin helps mizuki to her feet and walks her out but pauses for a sec "And yes kaleb i would know" then he left
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:08 pm

kaleb appears in front of towashin "i dout it but remeber we will have our time to fight."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:04 pm

"You say that all the time and when we fight the battle grows boring and and i am tired of fighting with you is is very boring and by the way kaleb your teleporting is getting really old" towashin looks at mizuki
"Now if you excuse me i have to get her to her house for some rest" towashin brushes past kaleb
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 pm

"no your just mad because you could never learn it that or sage mode,wut i just needed to say is that your a scrub and i was scared to get serious with you"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:31 am

She slipped out of Towashins grip, weakly turning the handle and opening the door. The last thing she wanted was to make it worse. She shuffled out of the room, leaning against the wall for support as she tried to make her way out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 am

"KALEB" towashin screamed to the top of his lungs as everyone in the building stopped what they were doing
"Power is not everythign i gave up power years ago you are so pathetic thinking power will change the world you think your better than everyone here but the only thing you are actually better at is being a sorry excuse for a sannin and i will go to council and have them decline your sannin place cause you are blinded with hate and power and anyone even a meer child can smell that on your blood. You are manipulative and a hateful jerk no one can forgive what you did but the must force themselves to to move on with there lives you have decieved everyone in your path, no wonder your mom and dad didn't love you, you have a sick twisted mind kaleb and i will never listen to you ever.and i never wanted to learn the teleporting because whats the point in being fast if you can teleport idiot." Towashin turns and looks at mizuki he then walks over to her and sits her down
"You can't be on your feet like this mizuki" he said not paying anymind to kaleb as everyone was still staring at him
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:22 am

Kaleb appeared behind Mizuki"towashin meet us at the hospital she's in worse shape than i though"KAleb dissapeared carrying Mizuki
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Towashin looked at the smoke kaleb left behind....he was alittle puzzled
"There was an infermery down the hall" but towashin went to the hospital
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:11 pm

KAleb met Towashin at the hospital"earlier when you was talkjing about my mother and father they love me very much until i killed them when i was seven and when everyone looks at me i give them a reason to be scared,Towashin i dont know what happened to you but dont underestimate me"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:28 pm

"kaleb you listen to me your mother and father where afraid of you they will come over to my mom and dads house and talk to them about the way you've been acting when they think i am asleep but really i am not" towashin looked kaleb up and down "You are a sorry excuse for a son i will tell you that much and kaleb i have underestimated you so many times and look where it has gotten us" towashin turned around and walked away "There are more things in this world to worry about kaleb and you aren't one of them sorry kaleb but i am through with you and your bullshit excuses on trying to fool me no ones afraid of you now your intimidation to others is over kal" towashin continued to walk as he made his way to the door "Oh and kaleb don't bother teleporting next to me because all i will do is just keep walking" then towashin made his way out the door......Out of kalebs life
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:35 pm

kaleb smiles"i know what they said they told me that before i killed your family,im not trien for u to be scared im telling you to fight me,you sorry excuse and a waste of talent"Kaleb laughed"u didnt know i killed your mother then turned your father evil hahahahaha,your stupid"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:45 pm

"On the contrary kaleb you have no right to be a sannin your just coming up with other crap to hide your pain" towashin laughed "I feel sorry for you"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 am

Kaleb looked at Towashin"no brother i feel sorry for you my only pain is letting you live this long grasp on to life while you still can as soon i will end it for you and for that i became the only sannin to get a job done and dont question my power towashin the last one who done that was your father and now hes six feet under"Kaleb laughed"dont think your tough towashin ill just end up knocking off your your little dog that you call a high horse,Give Mizu my best"Kaleb walks out the door"such a pothedic person i cant believe i was trusting him tp carry on my life force when i die in a year"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:35 pm

"You were thinking that" towashin said "I thought you hated me you would never do that kaleb" towashin holds his tongue "Don't underestimate me either but kaleb i never thought you actually cared for me like that no one has ever cared for me like that not my mom dad or even mizu"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:15 pm

"yeah well i have to trust you and be able to see how strong you are,but whatever man stay safe"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Losing Control   Finally Losing Control Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Losing Control
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: The 5 Shinobi Nations :: Village Hidden In The Leaves :: Hokage's Office-
Jump to: