Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing up My app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:47 pm

This wont matter for long...but these are the puppets My char uses.

Name-Sora

Height-5'

Weight-40 lbs

Description- The first human puppet made. This was a childhood friend of Hana's. This puppet contains sand in compartments of his body. This enhances his sand-style taijutsu. He also has a wind-compressor, allowing him to compress air and fire it as missiles.

Name-Ginta

Height-5'9"

Weight-60lbs

Description- One of many human puppets made afterward. This was a chuunin teacher of the mist. She wields kama that are kept all over the kimono she wears. She also has a senbon launcher, and specialty neck. This neck can extend, revealing kunai along it's length to be used as a saw.
Back to top Go down

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:26 pm

This is more of a chara. updation, so i'm moving it to that section.
Back to top Go down

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:27 pm

K, sorreh
Back to top Go down

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:30 pm

It's alright. lol. It's cool.
Back to top Go down

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:31 pm

So will it be added?
Back to top Go down

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:36 pm

This is it. You basically copy and paste the chara. template and update your chara. You want me to add this to your app. as well?
Back to top Go down

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Yes sir....though you really dont have to..I will be dieing soon^^
Back to top Go down

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:38 pm

I'll add it.
Back to top Go down

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:41 pm

KK, thnx for the help
Back to top Go down

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:43 pm

your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clearing up My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing up My app   Clearing up My app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing up My app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: Applications :: Customs :: Character Updations-
Jump to: