Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaleb and Mizu's Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Mizu's Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb and Mizu's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Kaleb and Mizu's Training Empty
PostSubject: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:29 pm

*mizuki stood in the middle of the training field, waiting for kaleb to arrive*
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Mizu's Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb and Mizu's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:30 pm

kaleb appeared walking as usually and took of the akatsuki coat and said"hey are you ready what shall we do"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:31 pm

"well, i have a few jutsu i can teach you. What do you wanna learn first? Ninjutsu or Genjutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:32 pm

" well i guess ninjutsu please"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:36 pm

*makes various handsigns*

Name: Twin Wolf Jutsu
Effect: the user uses two elements to make two wolves, one is one element and the other is the other element, which savage the oppenent and use their own element to inflict extra damage

"try that jutsu,"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:25 pm

kaleb backs up "kool i like it"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:25 am

"thanks, that was one of the jutsu i created. You wanna give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:16 pm

"i guess"kaleb started doing handsigns and tried the jutsu a lightning and earth wolf appeaered and disapeared
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:14 pm

"that was excellent for a first try!"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm

yeah im not very good at this kind of thing but ima teach you something in a fight and you use a jutsu while they are focused on the jutsu attack their weakness
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:08 pm

"that'd be great but there's something bothering me. I have to ask...Kaleb, would you ever attack the leaf? attack me?"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Mizu's Training Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Kaleb and Mizu's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:35 pm

towashin walks by disguised as an old women and activates his neo-rinnengan copying the technique ((guys pretend you don't know its towa please)) "this technique will do great deed in my journey"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:49 am

"im not sure now the demon inside of me is kinda leding me now but i would never hurt you though"kaleb frowns and says"somethings gonna happen to us now since towa changed"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:18 am

"i know....i feel houkou growing more restless every passing day....i've been able to contain it for so many years but i've never seen houkou struggle so much...." *a flash of silver goes through her eyes* "even now, it is struggling...i dont know what it wants but i trust it, i dont know why..."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Mizu's Training Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Kaleb and Mizu's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:54 pm

towashin walks over to them and asks them if the want a cup of tea "hello my name is toroshati mikimisho i saw your amazing moves that almost gave me a heart attack from the excitment you sure do remind me of someone named miyuki niwa she had so much talent may i see some of your moves please"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 pm

"dont trust this person mizu and i know what you mean i want to lose control im ready for it" and kaleb stars at the person who walks up and says"how did you get in here
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:32 pm

*looks at the woman* "......" she mentioned my mother....who is she?
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:34 pm

"i am a elder of the village hidden in the sound after what happened to orochimaru that pest and the rest it was deserted and well i am able to go anywhere i have this lease from the 4 kazekage gaara and i have a map of everything in this village and every other village" the old women shows kal the lease and it is actually real

((this women is real but towashin took over her body and well now she is dead))
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:36 pm

*looks at the lease* "you're free to wander the leaf but all of my jutsu are for my eyes only and those who i trust enough to let them see them,"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:38 pm

"pift.....you are nothing like your mother said i wanted to see a kind hearted mizuki but i got a uptight mizuki niwa.....miyuki niwa would have been disappointed"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:40 pm

"you know nothing of what i've been through! only 3 people know: one is this man here, the second is my mother and the third is....." *trails of*
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:44 pm

"the third is who and your mother told me every thing about your life past struggles from birth up until now"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:45 pm

"you dont need to know the 3rd....they hate me now...."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:07 pm

"its okay you don't have to tell me the third but as i ask of you can you show me one of your jutsu please as my life is getting ready to end i need to see the true blood of a good gaurdian mizuki"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:08 pm

*closes her eyes* "my guardian is telling me to keep myself sworn to secrecy...." *thinks of towa and lets a tear escape from the corner of her eye*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Mizu's Training   Kaleb and Mizu's Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaleb and Mizu's Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next