Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aro searches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aro

Aro

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Aro was searching for another worthy of joining him at his newly formed base in the leaf. He had chosen the beach because the Arena housed people to intent on battle and the hokage was to busy as well as usually the calm nin come here and that was what Aro was looking for a generally calm nin
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Number of posts : 81

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:14 pm

selene was sitting on a rock in her akatsuki coat with a black strip of cloth over her eyes. her hair caught in the breeze. "............."
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Aro walked over slowly and sat near Selene waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:16 pm

".......the wind has changed. is it a good sighn or not? only the clouds above know."
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:18 pm

"so I take it your not the most agressive of the akatsuki" Aro said staring off at something that not only he would know what it was "would you have a talk with me?" Aro asked as he continued to stare
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:21 pm

selene remained nuetral. " what do you think we are doing with our mouths missing ninja? is this not idle chat?" her voice was as low and soft as the dry leaves on an autumn day.
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:23 pm

"things go around you if you dont let them in you or through you" aro spoke his voice level as he leaned back "what do you believe in that would cause you to join such an organization as the akatsuki as I have left it for a reason" Aro said closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:25 pm

"thinks go by you no matter whether you let them in or not. the only thing that seperates me from the stream of life is that i dont let it drag me down into the abyss and die with high emotion. i was in this organizarion since i was 6. so what made you think i joined? i was adopeted into it dear missing ninja."
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:27 pm

"well then akatsuki adopted by the akatsuki how would you like me to save you from the akatsuki...or do you like being that cold to life" Aro said the last bit coldly but still with his eys closed and his head facing up
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:32 pm

" lets stop this rambling unto fortold areas. let us deal with the task ahead. why must you ask me these questions when you know the answers? which organization are you people trying to put me in now?"
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:35 pm

"im here mainly to request an alliance with you Selene of the akatsuki you are powerful indee and you are smart and cunning so if a time come where I would need one of power such as yourself I would like to know that you would be there for me and maybe come to my base of operations as well" Aro sat up slowly and stretched and got ready for the walk back to his base with or without Selene wit him
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:36 pm

selene stayed the same. " what is this organization? for i am not the rumor type."
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:39 pm

"oh but is organization the term to be using like I said for now it is a group of the intelligent of the mind powerful of the body and strong of the spirit to make sure that every is as it should be and to rely on eachother...but..." Aro paused as he stood "it may one day end up as something more than just some events to stop things or change things it may become a rebellion or a war party if the time comes for one such as this to be needed" Aro said this coldly and blunt as he stretched his legs
Back to top Go down
selene
Akatsuki
selene

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:42 pm

selene stood up and removed the sash from her face. her eyes where swirling with so many colors. when you caught on to one of them they ended up in a swirl again. falling into its depths. it was hard to look away and he turned her head and stared at him. " i shall not go to your headquarters, but if the need is dire just call upon me and if the need for my......servises arise to my satisfaction. then i will come. i will not be apart of your 'organization'...think of me as.....outside help." and with that she disapeard.
Back to top Go down
Aro

Aro

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:44 pm

"to say it bluntly she is an ally now but to say it as it seems she is an outside friend who is to stubborn to come inside" Aro said this and laughed for a moment as he walked back to the base after a 75% sucess with the akatsuki known as Selene
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aro searches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro searches   Aro searches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aro searches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: The 5 Shinobi Nations :: Village Hidden In The Leaves :: Beach-
Jump to: