Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

updates to my mirrors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
updates to my mirrors Left_bar_bleue100/100updates to my mirrors Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

updates to my mirrors Empty
PostSubject: updates to my mirrors   updates to my mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:55 am

my mirrors:

-when i am angry they turn dark black

-they can copy anything, including weapons, exception is if is i bloodline jutsu i have not yet absorbed, a.k.a no one in our clan has that bloodline _withe the BL person in our clans permission_

-i can leap into one and come out the other

-i can go into one and go into my secret world, but it is only a small storage room, i can keep weapons there, but if someone follows, it is like a normal world, not like tsukuyomi

-they can shoot black lasers of chakra out of them

Last edited by Akuma on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: updates to my mirrors   updates to my mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:34 pm

-they can copy anything, including weapons, exception is if is i bloodline jutsu i have not yet absorbed, a.k.a no one in our clan has that bloodline

That one is a bit....OP. Plus, I don't understand the wording of how you use other BLs
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:
updates to my mirrors Left_bar_bleue100/100updates to my mirrors Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: updates to my mirrors   updates to my mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:00 pm

if someone has joined out clan, and they have the same bloodline as the person i am fighting, i can use the jutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: updates to my mirrors   updates to my mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Add something along the lines of "With the permission of the BL user"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: updates to my mirrors   updates to my mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:03 pm

oh, true, yea thats definitely in, i was thinking that, i dun want to steal the BL or anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: updates to my mirrors   updates to my mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Alright, APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: updates to my mirrors   updates to my mirrors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

updates to my mirrors
Page 1 of 1