Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shinron omega.....practicing the move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
shinron omega.....practicing the move Left_bar_bleue100/100shinron omega.....practicing the move Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

shinron omega.....practicing the move Empty
PostSubject: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:06 pm

kaleb sit there battling many oppenents trieng to do one jutsu that he needs help from towa and mizuki with whenever"why cant i get this one move"kaleb builts up chakra in his arms and produces lightning in one arm and fire in one and then mixes them totheger and it explodes in kalebs face"towa i need your help"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Character sheet
Chakra level:
shinron omega.....practicing the move Left_bar_bleue100/100shinron omega.....practicing the move Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Shukaku

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Gaara Was wearing his Casual Clothes. He Had His Gourd On His Back And His Eyes were normal. He Didnt Show Any Sign Of Emotions And Saw Kaleb. He didnt know who this guy was so he walked over to him. He Changed his Tatoo From Loving Himself To Loving Others
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:52 pm

"so you trieng to die or help me,what do you want"kaleb continued training that time gaining more control that time he formed a sphere with the two chakra types
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:54 pm

" I Think You Know NOt who you are talking to But anyway. What are you doing?" He asked him. He stood there Looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:59 pm

"apparently your lost im not scared of the demon of the sand,but im working on a new move,would you like to help"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:02 pm

" I was going to visit the hokage but i saw you" He Said Grinning. " So No Im Not lost"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:04 pm

"well the hokage is a very good friend of mine,so are you gonna help or insult my hokage"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:06 pm

" I Am Thinking About signing a Treaty With The Hokage. So Who Are you?" He asked him
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 pm

"thats no buissness of yours but im kaleb the former leader of akatsuki and on of the strongest ninjas in the world,so who are you"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:11 pm

" Well Thats Nice to know. One Of the strongest, Any demon ? " He Asked him curiously
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:15 pm

"yeah i currently host the nibii but ive never had to use him in a fight but i will not never use him,so are we gonna practice this move or do you have any more questions"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:17 pm

"I Have not much choice except use the shukaku And Sure" He replied
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:19 pm

"yeah i know of you and trust me when i say you wouldnt like me if our paths crossed,are you ready to train"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 pm

" Do Your worst. Lets see another Host fight" He Said, He Opened his Gourd And Placed his hand in it. He Got a couple of grains and threw them on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:42 pm

before they hit the ground kaleb sliced the grained in half with a bone from the palm of his hand"well lets start the move then okay"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:43 pm

" Ok. Start... Now" He Said getting ready
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:46 pm

"okay"lkaleb started forming tghe chakra like he did everytime kaleb then forced more chakra and the moved worked he formed a multi forced chidori with bone spikes sticking out around it"i finished it,this move could take out a whole village"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:48 pm

" Lets see if it can penetrate my wall of sand" Gaara said as the sand came out of the Gourd. The Sand rose up and became a larger amount. A 4m Thick wall surounded every side of him in a dome.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:51 pm

kaleb made a bone spike come out of the end of the chidori and ran and hit the sand wall with the multi forced chidori and kaleb went right through the wall of sand like nothing but avoiding from hitting gaara"yes it already strong"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:54 pm

" Sand CAn Be Penetrated But its Always there." He hen Started to form around Kalebs arm. The Bone Spikes started to get crushed and the chidori faded away like it normally would but just faster.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:05 pm

"then you dont know about my bone" kaleb pulled his arm out of the bone that sheiled his body and formed a water resengan and hit the wall with it"im smarter than i look"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:13 pm

" No Not really. You Are wasting Chakra while im not doing anything. Now that you have been distracted there is no way you can escape" He Said
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:18 pm

"well you dont know my fighting style what makes you think you can win" as kaleb disspaears and ends up behind gaara "im a whole lot faster than you sand"
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:23 pm

" Foolish mistake. For all of this territory has turned into sand." He Grabbed a small bottle of water He started driking then got a drop of water and threw it onto the sand. It then grew into a mass Land of water mizing with the sand. Only Gaaras bit of area wasnt wet. The Sand got wet and Kaleb Got stuck in the sand unable to move. The wet sand then started to move up to his neck covering all of the body already
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:34 pm

kaleb activated his shinron omega rinnengan and he did sawarambi no mai with lightning based chaklra running through the razor sharp bones kaleb jumped out of the sand and taking off his coat making it where gaara couldnt see kaleb from where he was goin so fast and kaleb punched gaara in the gut "well i mastered the move why you fighting me now dont die today we have a treaty and i dont really like war"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shinron omega.....practicing the move   shinron omega.....practicing the move Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shinron omega.....practicing the move
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next