Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will Avenge My Brother.

Go down 
+2
Zane Flare
Gaara/Sasuke
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Character sheet
Chakra level:
I will Avenge My Brother. Left_bar_bleue100/100I will Avenge My Brother. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Shukaku

I will Avenge My Brother. Empty
PostSubject: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:59 am

Sasuke Uchiha Was Walking with his Normal White Robes with a Kind Of Purple Belt. Beside Him Was The rest of team Hawk and Madara Uchiha. His Brothers Partner Was There And Sasuke Had His brothers Ring On The same finger. They Were all on A Mountain On the Outskirts Of Konoha. Madara And Sasuke Activated their Sharingans While the Rest got ready. The Team Seperated and were ready to ambush. Team Hawk went in from the south. Madara came in from the west. Kisame Went in through the East and Sasuke went in through the north. All of them had an Explosive tag in their hands. They All met in the Centre of the City. They Dropped their Explosive tags but kept 2. They Seemed to hand something to Sasuke But it was just a piece of paper with Glue On it. Sasuke then Walked up to the Hokages Building which he noticed was guarded. He seemed to disspear and appear inside the Building. He walked up to the Hokages Office And Kicked the door open where he saw a female Sitting on a Seat.
Back to top Go down
Zane Flare
Anbu
Zane Flare

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Character sheet
Chakra level:
I will Avenge My Brother. Left_bar_bleue100/100I will Avenge My Brother. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:01 am

Zane rest on a tree covered in shadows but you could see some light against his clothes. He Exhale big with a grin appearing on his face. "Well well Sasuke Uchiha I have heard about you ."But with that he stepped out of the shadows looking at him. "You will not succeed of killing your bother he is a akatsuki and you are a missing ninja. Now really who do you think would win? "Zane then pull out a kuni and hold it up to Sasuke. "And now I have 2 reasons to kill you ."But Zane was not dressed in his anbu clothes he looked like a missing nin himself. His headband was gone and his clothes where grey. "So before I will let you do anything I will have to fight you."
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:15 am

Sasuke Didnt Show any Emotion and looked at the Ninja. "I Have Already killed him And now i wish i didnt. He Didnt deserve To Die. Konoha Should have. If It wasnt for the Hokage And The Elders My Brother And Theh rest of the Uchiha Clan Would Be Alive" He Said. Sasuke Had the 3rd stage of the sharingan Activated and was lookig directly at Zane.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Akuma silently watched the proceedings... muttering: "This is the balance" to himself
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Sasuke Ignored The Ninja And Still had the pieceof Paper in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:36 pm

kaleb appears beside akuma"well i guess sasuke never learns,he will not get very far as i have already sent ninja after the rest of the group,ill watch the fight until im needed"kaleb sat down and started to watch the fight with his shinron omega rinnengan activated following sasukes moves
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:04 am

" This Was Going to be a private fight. So I see i will Need To Get You All Busy." He Held Up the pieces of paper he had and some light showed some wire attached to them. Sasuke Then Got out a match and lit it. He Placed it on the strings and they all went down to the statue in the center of th citywere the Tags Were. " Baku..." He Said in a cam voice as the Tags exploded and the explosion continued thrw the wires. Every corner of the Villlage Was blowing up villagers Flying out there ouses and burning. In a few Seconds There wer only few buildings and few villagers alive Most which were heavily injured. " I Suggest you help them.." He Said. He Then Activated the Mangekyou Sharingan. ".... Now"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:13 am

Go kaleb. I can see we will need to do something about him, he uses uncalled for violence and trickery. Akuma sent out a dozen ink spikes before casting a jutsu:

Name: Destiny of the Past
Description: Akuma can see the enemies past, and call up illusions of the mourned and lost to fight against him.

Akuma brought back sasukes brother, Itachi.

"I never forgave you, brother. You are a coward and a fool." Akuma made the illusion say.
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:18 am

Sasuke Sighed and dodged all the Ink Spikes . " Kai" He Said As The Illusion DIssapeared. " My Sharingan Sees Through Illusions." Sasuke Seemed to dissapear and Appear Behind Akuma But this was just his jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:25 pm

"akuma it's no reason to do that,i used my rinnengan to send the tags to a different dimision before it hit the village he's not very fastwith his sharingan my eyes over power him"kaleb said still sitting in the tree
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:40 pm

(Rper You mean. And i guess theres no point trying to explain to you)

" Your eyes will never overpower Mine" He Said. " But Good Try" He Said as he clapped his hands. Something seemed to happen. EVeryone except seemed to become drowsy and their worst nightmares appeared infront of them. The things nfront of tem seemed to attack them but they caused no Damage just pain.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:44 pm

(im glad you relized that and it wasnt needed to be explained to me pm me about it))
"you cannot overpower my eyes"kaleb blinked his eyes and the genjutsu started to disburst"no reason to use your eyes"kale done a justu that where the position of sasuke would surely hit him"sasuke check...lol,i hope you know chess"kaleb had the lightning orbin his hand running towards sasuke hitting in him are but not knowing how savere he hit him
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Sasuke Didnt even see this as a threat. Before The Attack hit him Sasuke Grabbed his opponents Arm Like itachi done to him. The Attack then wore out and Sasuke Was Left Unhurt. " Chidori... Nagashi" He Said AS lightning Shot out of his body going everyhere. It covered the whole area.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:50 pm

the kaleb he grabbed went poof "you should have seen that then sasuke im dissapointed and you know i fought beside your brother,he sould have killed you your just too weak"kaleb then grabbed his arm and jumped in the air and shot bone senbon out covered in chakra

this technique cuts your chakra
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Sasukes Chidori Nagashi Hit these Bones. The Lightning made the bones change direction. Sasuke Dissapeare and appeared behind Kaleb but was still infront of him. When Kaleb Looked behind him Sasuke was ifront and when he looked infront sasuke was behind him
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:55 pm

"this dont work get out of this distance"as he said something razor sharp bones shot out of kalebs body in every direction
Back to top Go down
Gaara/Sasuke
Kazekage
Gaara/Sasuke

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Sasuke Again Used CHidori nagashi and He was protected. He Then Activated His Mangekyou Sharingan AndRevealed his Right eye. "Amaterasu" He SAid as He Blew Out A large volume Of flames that went after Kaleb
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:02 pm

kaleb disapeared and apeared in a tree and let the flame devour him then kaleb appeared beside him "yeah i have this technique thats called bone transformation"kaleb then had a bone sword stabbing towards sasuke in his vital points
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Akuma turned the seal on his ring to II - Indicating Water

A spirit of water was summoned, and started attacking Sasuke.

"Interesting... fire vs. water... wonder who will win"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:54 pm

kaleb laughed at akuma"hes using lightning,i have this stay out of it i dont want you to get hurt"as kaleb turned back to sasuke
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
I will Avenge My Brother. Left_bar_bleue2500/5000I will Avenge My Brother. Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:17 pm

towashin stepped in the battle "Coolio whats going on here" towashin sarcastically said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:25 pm

"loook towashin just watch the rest of his team okay ima have to get serious i feel it,this kid id not that smart hes using alot of chakra right off the bat but i have this in the bag"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
I will Avenge My Brother. Left_bar_bleue2500/5000I will Avenge My Brother. Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:44 pm

"i didn't come here to fight i came to watch you got this all in the bag kal"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:46 pm

"yeah man i know he thinks he's gonna get me with his eyes but my eyes are the counter to the sharingan"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:52 pm

"maybe i should just come in alitte you know just to see things are okay"towashin has his back to sasuke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will Avenge My Brother.   I will Avenge My Brother. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will Avenge My Brother.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: The 5 Shinobi Nations :: Village Hidden In The Leaves-
Jump to: