Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakashi's Graveyard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kakashi's Graveyard Left_bar_bleue100/100Kakashi's Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Kakashi's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi''s Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Kaleb aproches near a gravesite with book's all around it while holding a book in his hand "well Kakashi,here's the next Makeout Paradise have fun reading this one<i miss you man"Kaleb stood up and sat the book down on the gravestone and looked and stood there for ten minutes just starring"i'll be joinng you real soon"kaleb sat back down
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kakashi's Graveyard Left_bar_bleue100/100Kakashi's Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Kaleb appears at Kakashi's gravesite in a Akatsuki robe "that's right teach im here for what belongs to me"kaleb then does the reanimation jutsu and bleeds from the mouth a litle"nice to see you again Kakashi ahahahahahahah,now give me the eye"kaleb said in a serious voice
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kakashi's Graveyard Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Kakashi's Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:55 am

hidan was walking by and saw what was happening "What are you doing kaleb"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:18 am

"Well if it isn't Hidan akatsuki's never ending potty mouth,come back to Akatsuki and be second in command with,and besides im getting what belongs to me ahahahahaha"as Kaleb laughs he turns and faces Kakashi
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kakashi's Graveyard Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Kakashi's Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 am

hidan stepped infront of kakashi and kaleb "I am sorry kal but i cannot let this go anyfurther"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Kaleb looked at Hidan"you best move please or something bad will happen"Kaleb sends out a mighty laugh "well excuse me im getting what belongs to me"kaleb moved out of hidan's way facing Kakashi again
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:22 pm

hidan quickly jabbed his spear in kakashi's eye that had the sharingan and took it out, then he quickly took away kakashi's soul and sent it to paradise "I told you no" hidan said as he squashed the eye in his hands
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:29 pm

"ahahhahaha,What makes you think i just wont summon another body and besides i don't need the eye,ahahahahah"kaleb looked at hidan"your weak,why are you so weak and you was in akatsuki"kaleb then did some jutsu signs and returned the gravesite to how it was"i have what i came for"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:41 am

"Akatsuki was dieing i quit so something like that wouldn't happen to me the akatsuki can kiss my ass for all i care"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:20 am

"ahahhahahahah I like your attitude,but your weak so leave me be before i get angry please"kaleb turned while smiling
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:07 pm

"You weren't angry it was hard to tell with all those fucking wrinkles in your face calling me weak only proves my point about you kaleb that your weak in the mind and heart"hidan said snickering alittle bit
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:36 pm

"well come try me then"kaleb laughed"like i said you don't know wha you are sayying you can't imagine the things ive seen"kaleb laughed even more"and im 19 i don't have wrinles"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:59 pm

"the more you frown your face you do and won more thing......"hidan said as he turned around "you don't know the things i've seen" hidan walks away
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Tenma appears in the direction Hidan was walking in, smiling. His untidy white hair beneath his hood, and his light blue colored eyes have a hint of amusement. His quick judgment already made upon Hidan, he puts more authority than necessary in his voice, knowing that if he doesn't, his attempts to get a reaction will not work.
"So, you going to cry about your life and walk away? That's not the way life works, man. You got to stand up and knock it down or it will do the same back to you, like right now, walking off crying, like a two-year old," he says. "So tell us now, what have you seen to make yourself act this way? What have you seen? Come on, I dont have all day."[i]
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:19 pm

"Hmmm"hidan looks at the boy "I don't have time for a kid like you and besides when the times right and my destiny allows it the battle btween me and kal will come" hidan passes the boy up and says "Death is in the eyes of the questioner" and left like that
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:34 pm

OOC: My Character is 28...
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:40 pm

OOC:and my character is is supposely over 50
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Tenma is furious that he walked away, but contains it, showing nothing on his face. He calms himself, and decides to go after Hidan.
Once he reaches 20 meters away, he shouts, "Are you so willing to go to one of those ******* villages again?!"

OOC: Self-Censored, I used a censor because that's the way he reacts to the villages, simply roleplaying. I hope there is no problems with that.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 pm

"No i am going on a fucking date" hidan said continuing to walk
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Tenma sighs and walks off, still containing some anger. His fists, however, unclench and he turns around.
"Alright, you go then."
Tenma leaves
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Kaleb appears beside Tenma"we attack later when he's gone and plus this is a new robe ahahahah"as kKaleb laughs he faces the way to Akatsuki Base"after you Tenma"kaleb said
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Tenma takes the robe, and puts it on. Then, Tenma nods and turns to go back to the base.
"Alright, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Kaleb grabbs Tenma's Shoulder and they appeared in front of the Base"Choice which ever room you like all the old members died by my hands or ran away"kaleb laughs and turned and walked into the library
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:51 pm

(Going to Akatsuki Base Forum)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Graveyard   Kakashi's Graveyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kakashi's Graveyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: The 5 Shinobi Nations :: Village Hidden In The Leaves-
Jump to: