Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Empty
PostSubject: Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him   Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:23 pm

General Information
Name: Towashin shinkutsuki
Alias: Towa
Village: Konoha
Looks:looks are in the picture
Personality:towashin is now neatrual he smiles only at the people he loves
Character's Suberobjective:To make up for what he has broken he wants to kill all those who are in the akatsuki

Clan Information
Clan Name: Shinkutsuki
Kekkai Genkai:
kekkei genkei:Cjnitio

1st level:
Controls moonlight making it below sub-zero tempatures

2nd level:
Controls moonlight and sunlight making the moonlight really cold and the sunlight blazing hot

3rd level:
Can control souls from beyond the beyond when a fullmoon and solar eclispe

4th level:
Can alter eclispes

Clan History: The shinkutsuki clan was made by towashin's grandfather Mikihoshi kishimoto who bared a child in a female from the rain country which was agaisnt the rules he went by this clan was then made when there only son bared a child with a female and so on and so fourth. When towashin father was born yrs later he had towashin as a son but the father sensed evil in his blood and gave towashin away but after that the clan was being attack by konoha (lucky for towashin he wasn't in this mess) and only 10 or few people got killed in the clan and in konoha after that battle the whole clan scattered never to be seen until the fullmoonw of the eclispes

Fighting Styles/Elements
Character Element: Water ,thunder ,wind (anything higher than a jounin gets 3 mizuki said)
Main:Water and wind
Sub: Thunder
Advanced Element: Ice, Hyoton (Water + Wind): Water then Wind Shakra together produce the secret element of Ice frozen water that can be molded shaped and used in combat. Haku, Zabuza's right hand companion used his bloodline ability to form his patented Crystal Ice Mirrors. This element has some other variations in application but all has to do with the ability to cool and calm the temperature weak against earth then fire, strong against fire then lightning Strongest against Plasma, Weakest against Glass

Acid, Saton(Water + Lightning): Water then Lightning chakra utilizes the chemical properties of inert and dissolved chemicals in water to create Acidic and Basic chemicals using them can be a potent and deadly art. In the show Tsunade most powerful summon Katsuyu can use this element proficiently weak against earth then wind, strong against fire then earth Strongest against Magma, Weakest against Sand

Main Jutsu Type: Gen and taijutsu's

Background and RP Sample
Background: After being reincarnated towashin has never been the same, he has never felt the same ,he never speaks now and when he does it is a word or 2. He wonders why he was brought back to life from the foul mouth rude bad remarked hidan. Why he tells himself why do i have to live life again i have been offered life to many times but in this life i will make sure i don't screw any thing up any more nothing at all he always tells himself and he kept his words always. Towashin tries his hardest not to cry infront of everyone but being inside hidans' soul jar does stuff to you
RP Sample:

towashin was walking through the forest looking at the ground and up at the sky....the moon seems peaceful today but i don't deserve to see somethign that beautifultowashin continues to walk thinking to himself Why the hell am i here hidan gave his blood and he gave me his fucking foul-mouthed personality mizuki i won't screw things up not again

Last edited by Towashin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Left_bar_bleue100/100Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him   Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Two things:
1. Read the advanced element sticky, they have names. Water and Wind = Ice, if that's the combination you want. You may also have Light (Wind + Lightning) or Acid (Water + Lightning), and you may only have one advanced element. Another choice: don't choose one. That's your choice, just need a real advanced element.

2. You don't need a RP Sample if you have been active on the site.

Once you changed the advanced element, approved.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him   Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:30 pm

kk i just wanted to put the rp sample on there i like doing everything i am required to do

i hope that counts
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Left_bar_bleue100/100Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him   Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:41 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him   Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Towashin is alive but what is wrong with him
Page 1 of 1