Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My last jutsu's for a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
My last jutsu's for a while Left_bar_bleue2500/5000My last jutsu's for a while Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

My last jutsu's for a while Empty
PostSubject: My last jutsu's for a while   My last jutsu's for a while Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Name: Black ravens
Type:genjutsu
Element:wind and water thunder
Range:a mile
Description: towashin will summon his mirrors before he uses this jutsu and he has enough chakra for this attack he activates his cjnitio and ravens appear they shroud the surrouding area in acid filled feathers that if they are touched the person who touched them will get temporary blindness and will get fatal pain

Name: Do Ra Mi (towashin style)
Type: ninjutsu and genjutsu
Element: wind
Range: area affect about 2 miles
Description: When towashin says Do thoughs who here him are forcefully pushed backwards when he says Ra they will be forced to jump and when he says mi they will quickly be smashed into the ground

Name: electric field
Type: ninjutsu
Element: water and electricity
Range: 20 meters
Description:towashin will quickly spread water all over the battle field if a user moves the water will follow where ever he/she goes he then makes thunder go all over the ground so were ever the user or opponent steps they will get electricuted

Name:Sheer cold (towashin style)
Type: ninjutsu and taijutsu
Element:water and wind
Range: as far as the user can go
Description: towashin will freeze him self and generate his chakra in the ice he now can control the ice as he moves and if he is touched the person who touched him will get frozen

Name: water towashin
Type: tai and nin
Element: water
Range:same as sheer cold
Description: towashin's body is completly made out of water

Name: wind towashin
Type: nin and tai
Element: wind
Range: same as sheer cold
Description: towashin's body is completly made out of wind

Name: electricity towashin
Element: thunder
Range: same as sheer cold
Description: towashin's body is completly made out of electricity

Name: Electric reduction
Element: electric
Range: have to be close to opponent
Description: towashin shoves his hand in the opponents stomach and focuses thousands of volts of electricity in his hand and it goes into the user

Name: Force palms (towashin's style)
Type: taijutsu
Element: wind and water
Range: 15 miles
Description: towashin will use the air in his hands and push foward every push he does the user will be forced back and back this is more powerful when water is on the field

Name:Emotional phases
Element:wind
Range:as far as the user can go
Description:towashins fighting style and power will change depending on his emotion

Last edited by Towashin on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Chakra level:
My last jutsu's for a while Left_bar_bleue100/100My last jutsu's for a while Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: My last jutsu's for a while   My last jutsu's for a while Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:07 pm

All but Do Ra Mi and mine field approved.
Do Ra Mi- Like the idea, just a too powerful.
Mine Field- This is something for explosives advanced element (earth + lightning) could do, no others. Keeping things unique to their elements.
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
My last jutsu's for a while Left_bar_bleue2500/5000My last jutsu's for a while Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: My last jutsu's for a while   My last jutsu's for a while Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 am

i will change them oh and for electric reduction and force palms i meant to say opponent not user are do ra mi and electric field fine now (i changed mine fields name and ability)
Back to top Go down
Tenma

Tenma

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Chakra level:
My last jutsu's for a while Left_bar_bleue100/100My last jutsu's for a while Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: My last jutsu's for a while   My last jutsu's for a while Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:36 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My last jutsu's for a while   My last jutsu's for a while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My last jutsu's for a while
Page 1 of 1