Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaleb reincarnatated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb reincarnatated Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb reincarnatated Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Kaleb reincarnatated Empty
PostSubject: Kaleb reincarnatated   Kaleb reincarnatated Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Age-24

Gender-male

Looks-like avatar

Elements-Lightning

Fighting Style-Taijutsu/Ninjutsu

Rank-Sannin/Legendary Ninja

Personality-Normal Person

Clan-Barbrey

Abilities-master of teleportation/isnt affected by any genjutsu

skill-Ninjutsu,Taijutsu/teleportation combinations/Sword Master

techniques:

Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana
Kaleb flows his Chidori Current through a katana in a manner similar to the Flying Swallow technique. The radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

Sage Mode
Sage Mode is the result of using natural energy along with a ninja's normal chakra in perfect balance to explosively increase a ninja's abilities.

Sage Technique: Rasenrengan
The Rasenrengan is simply two Rasengan used simultaneously. Once created, both Rasengan are used at the same time with greater force than a single, regular Rasengan. It is different than Twin Rasengan, because Twin Rasengan uses one Rasengan at a time to attack, while this technique uses both Rasengan at the same time. This presumably uses twice the chakra of a regular Rasengan.

Sage Art: Great Ball Rasengan
This is the Sage Mode equivalent to the standard Great Ball Rasengan. The regular Great Ball Rasengan requires that Naruto make one shadow clone to form the attack and then wield it. When using its Sage Mode variant, however, he is able to use two clones to form the attack in both of his hands and then give the Great Ball Rasengan to the clones to wield by themselves. This technique is capable of blasting Pain's summons several feet into the air.

Flying Thunder God Technique-Teleport
S-rank
Kaleb is able to teleport himself or anyone he touches to another location in an instant.
The ability can be used without predefined locations and without hand seals. It can also be used to transport only parts of Kaleb's body elsewhere, leaving him visible to opponents but impervious to attack.

Chidori Current
S-rank
A variation on a regular Chidori developed by Sasuke Uchiha during his two-and-a-half year training with Orochimaru, this jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of concentrating it in his hand. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims. By sending the current into the ground Sasuke can stun opponents from a distance. Sasuke can also channel the electricity through metallic weapons like his Kusanagi sword, increasing their cutting power, as well as making body parts cut by them numb.

background-I am Naruto's Son and My Mother Is Hinata.When I Was A Baby The Village Was Attacked By The Akatsuki and i Was Taken to THe Akatsuki HeadQuarters Where They Ran Experiments FromPrevious Ninjas Giving Me A Wide Range Of Useful Jutsu And A Couple Of ComBined Kekkai Genkai's So When I Was 4 I Ran Off Back To The Leaf Villag TO The Academy To Learn Of Other Techniques I Could Have Learned.But I Met Mizuki And Towashin And They Changed My Life So I Stayed In The Leaf Village Until I Was 12 I wAs Already Strong Enough to Take A Whole Village Down With MY Eyes Closed Then I RanBack To Akatsuki And Killed Nagato ANd Took His Eyes And I had Developed Ym Own Rinnengan From His But It Eventually Faded Away.SoAfter I Killed PeinI Went Back To Leaf As The Leader Of Akatsuki But Now I Have Retired From The Life Of Crime And Now Back Fighting Beside My Friends Towashin And Mizuki Then later joinning Akatsuki,But little after learning the ninja Prophecy and the Prophecy ninja he let her kill him so she could be the real Hero of the worl,But after making a deal with the ruler of hell he was able to come back with on sage mode and one jutsu left but also learning to master his teleportation.now im back and continuing on...............
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb reincarnatated Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb reincarnatated Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Kaleb reincarnatated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb reincarnatated   Kaleb reincarnatated Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

Kaleb reincarnatated
Page 1 of 1