Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
I'm Sorry Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm Sorry Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

I'm Sorry Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 pm

All that we can hope is that some one new comes along to continue the magic that was some of our greatest times.
Towashin. Mizuki. Kaleb. I love you all like family, but I guess those times are just over, and we have to let it go. Its too painful to keep coming on here with plans to remake it, and having them die eventually. I'm sorry, Adam.

My email is adam@spyramid.net, I hope we can still stay in contact.

If anyone comes to this site, and sees this, with the intention of restarting this site, email me. I think it is time for a new generation to inherit the revolution.

The year or so when Naruto forum roleplayers were insanely popular is over, for a while, I think. If another revolution in Naruto happens again, which I hope, ressurect this site! Bring it back! It has a storyline years and years old. Its worth it.

Regretfully Leaving, Akuma.
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

I'm Sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto- Ninja Revolution :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: