Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sealing the shikaku inide icehawk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:03 pm

unless you get towashin i will not make it

i need to tell him something about that mission
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:04 pm

"well....sometimes...you...have...to....make....sacrifices....right, Kaleb?....it....was the.....same....all those.......years...ago" *mizuki cries out in pain*
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:04 pm

mizuki you will not resist me!

uses the gift of life force jutsu to give mizuki more of his life force
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:

"don't worry we are all here your gonna make it"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:05 pm

this is all my fault i wasn't cut out for the sealing jutsu!!!!!! towashin punches a huge hole in the ground and then the kyuubi starts to take over a second time towashin runs out the room on all fours with the shikaku sealed in icehawk

(((if you want to continue this little adventure meet me in the discussion area and that is were we will meet)))
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:06 pm

*rejects the jutsu again* "kaleb....towa....i'm.....not sure....i'll...make it..."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:07 pm

mizuki! you dont understand! the life force can not be given back! either you take it.. or no one does
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:09 pm

gives mizuki most of his life force
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:09 pm

"mizuki we have been through wors your gonna make it if i have to put my life on the line"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:10 pm

"Icehawk, stop! i cant take your chakra!" *coughs violently* "the houkou's seal wont let me....." *coughs*
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:11 pm

"it's almost over now yall both are gonna make it"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:12 pm

kaleb!

get me a female prisoner of the leaf a rouge ninja or something!

quick i can save her!
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:14 pm

"she is ok but i will"kaleb came back 1 minute later with a womans body "here
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:14 pm

"towa left in his kyuubi form....i cant go after him like this.....go, forget about helping me right now...don't use a prisoner for me..."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:15 pm

immortality jutsu!! transfers mizukis body into the totally healthy prisoners mind
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:16 pm

"ill help you then just think about good memories when we was growing up and use your demons power to heal youeself faster just tell it to heal you faster"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:17 pm

she is healed
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/5000sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:17 pm

(((lets just pretend i don't leave until after this)))

no ice it will take to long let me handle this

towashin makes dozens of hands signs and says re-animation jutsu(((i have had this jutsu before the whole upgrade of the forum)))

towashin bring lady tsunade back to life
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:18 pm

towashin when you are done get me sasuke uchihas body
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:18 pm

*Houkou prevents the jutsu* "see? it wont work...kaleb, what good memories do I have? my family dying?houkou being trapped inside me?"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:20 pm

"us me and towa the time you have been with us"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:21 pm

gets up weakly and starts walking ot the place where sasuke uchiha is hidden each step hurts more than death itself
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:21 pm

*mizuki manages a weak smile* "yeah.....you guys did fill a bit of that gap,"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:22 pm

"we tried"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:23 pm

mizuki if you can give me chakra back i can give you chakra back but there is a risk i am willing to take and if that means letting the kyuubi take control i will be glad to heal you

towashin focuses his chakra then his chakra starts to turn silver and then his hands start to glow the kyuubi starts to cancel out the houkou's control and towashin starts to fill up mizuki's chakra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sealing the shikaku inide icehawk   sealing the shikaku inide icehawk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sealing the shikaku inide icehawk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next