Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission For Wokku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Mission For Wokku Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission For Wokku Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:43 pm

i wonder if they'll show up...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Mission For Wokku Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission For Wokku Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:44 pm

kaleb appeared "im here he should be here any minute mizu"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:45 pm

*mizuki nodds*
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm

"where is he he needs to hurry up"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:56 pm

"he'll show, you just need to be patient," *she smiles*
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:18 pm

"yeah i know but that is hard"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:21 pm

"i know, but no-one can be always on time. i know i wasnt when i got a mission when i was younger,"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:28 pm

"neither was i"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:30 pm

"see? so, its okay that he's a little bit late,"
Back to top Go down
Wokku

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:06 am

((Easy, easy, I had to sleep. It was very late last night))

Someone knocked on the sturdy wooden door. *knock knock*. Rather then wait for the approval of the Hokage and his gues however, the knocking individual already opened the door and calmly entered the large office of the Hokage. While closing the door behind him, Wokku rubbed his feet over the red carpet that covered the offices floor in order to sweep off some of the dirt his sandals took along with themselves on his way to this building. After a couple of seconds, when he finished doing so, he looked up and moved towards the other 2 men in the room. "Sorry I'm late, missing-nins aint to wanted on the streets these days", he muttered to the 2 men as he took a seat next to his fellow Akatsuki. By means of respectfully greeting the Hokage, Wokku nodded at the powerfull man. Shortly thereafter though he continued talking, obviously showing the mans dislike to waste time and habit to get straight to the point. "Soooo, a mission is it not?", he said with a calm and raspy voice as his strict green eyes skimmed over both the Akatsuki as well as the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:22 am

*mizuki examines him with her piercing midnight black eyes. From what she had been told about this man he seemed pretty capable to handle a mission like this one* "yes, here is the situation. All of my higher up shinobi are on missions of there own and i can't leave the village at this moment in time so i need you to do this mission. It's an assassination of this man," *hands them both a picture of a grubby, threatening looking man* "he is a murderer and the leaf village seems to be his favourite target right now, plus i have recieved multiple death threats from him. Find him and kill him. You can normally find him in the forest just outside the village gates late at night," *she looks at them both* "Do you accept this mission?"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 am

"yes he will that mission is not hard at all for him"kaleb sits down and says"wokku can you handle it"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:56 am

"will you be accompanying him, kaleb?"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:59 am

"yes but in the shadows"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:00 am

"sounds good, good luck to both of you,"
Back to top Go down
Wokku

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:24 am

Wokku took the picture and took a good look at the rather large man on it. After a mere second however he threw the picture back on the Hokages desk with a small and nonchalant throw. Inmediatly thereafter he stood up, turned around, and, without looking at either one of the two men for even once, made his way back towards the large wooden door. With a calm motion he reached foor the doorknob and slowly opened the door. After he set one step out of the large office however, he suddently came to a stop. His left hand still clutching the doorknob, his head facing the opposite direction of the Akatsuki and the Hokage. "Chubby is mine", he muttered to the two powerfull shinobi, after which he carefully closed the door behind him. The mission had started, and Wokku was off to kill.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission For Wokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission For Wokku   Mission For Wokku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission For Wokku
Page 1 of 1