Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Completed Mission

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:45 pm

"This is yours." The male stated, throwing a blob of ink onto her floor. Most of the ink dispersed and went back into his body, leaving the women tied around the wrists and ankles, and gagged, stopping her from preforming jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Completed Mission Left_bar_bleue100/100Completed Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:00 am

"excellent job, hanabira," *mizuki smiled at him thankfully* "is there any reward you would like?" *mizuki glare's at the figure on the floor* "i dont know who you are but i assure you, you will be punished,"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:32 pm

"Hmmm...Reward? Well mam, I hear that you are a powerful women." The male said slyly. "You see, I caught a demon((Niibi is open))....but I can't place it in my body on my own." He said, hoping she would connect the dots.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Completed Mission Left_bar_bleue100/100Completed Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:35 am

*mizuki chuckled* "well, if you want me to seal it within you then bring the demon by here and i'll see what i can do. Oh, and one more thing. Did this shinobi tell you who they were?" *glares st the nin on the floor*

((i'm pretty sure someone has nibii but it says nibia, spelling mistake))
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:49 pm

"I have the demon in a jar...Sealed within this scroll." He said, handing her a bright purple scroll."And she said you were her little.....sister..." The male said, unsure as to whether or not he should say this.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:51 pm

*mizuki closed her eyes as her fears were recognised, this was her sister after all* "of course....i'll begin the sealing momentarily." *she nods at two guards* "get this.....stranger....out of my sight"
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:02 pm

"Thank you mam." He said graciously.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 pm

*she smiles but the pain in her eyes is easy to see* i thought she was......
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:07 pm

"Would you like to talk about this change in events?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:09 pm

"huh? that's kind of you but i don't want to bore you," *she smiles again*
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:11 pm

"Boring doesn't happen as long talking is involved?" He smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:13 pm

*mizuki is grateful for hanabira's kindness* "well...it all started when i was 7 years old..." *mizuki gets a little choked uo at remembering it all* its still hard to believe they're all dead...
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:31 pm

"What happened?" He asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:35 pm

"i was on my first mission and was being accompanied by a jonin and another 2 genin, i graduated early, to the land of earth. I was unaware that the kyuubi had attacked my home and muredered everyone while i was gone. My sister, Hikari, the one you caught, saw it coming and fled. She didnt even bother to warn the rest of the clan. She just fled,"
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:47 pm

"How would she see this coming?" He inquired, completely confused. Is she a psychic? No, she would have lasted longer in our fight. Then how?...He pondered.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:50 pm

"she used to have another bijuu sealed inside her so she sensed it. It was removed by the akatsuki when they caught her and i released it when i found it,"
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:51 pm

"Hmm...That is quite interesting..."He pondered, suddenly realizing what this must have put her through, he decided to move on. "If this story is too painful, we can stop this conversation right here and now..." He suggested with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:44 am

"it's fine. We should get on to the sealing," *mizuki looks at the scroll carefully* "this is going to be painful for you, are you sure you want this done?"
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:19 pm

"Of course, I already know the pain and risk of death." The male said. Looking more serious now, bracing himself for the sealing that would take place.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:41 pm

"okay, shall we begin?" *mizuki looks at him* he looks like he could hold a bijuu but...
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:54 pm

"That we shall." The male said, flashing one last smile before the sealing process.This is it. I hope I make it!...The male thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:56 pm

"okay....good luck," *mizuki opens the scroll and makes some handsigns* "ready?"
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:59 pm

"Ready." The male said, nodding. He removed his cloak, revealing his bare chest. He wore black pants, adorned with chains and many pockets. His bare chest showed that he was decently fit, with an average amount of muscles. The wings adorned on his back were coming out of two holes by his spine, occasionally bleeding as they moved.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:03 pm

*mizuki nods at him and smiles* "Okay.....Bijuu Sealing!" *the bijuu was released and went straight into him. Mizuki comes over* "5-pronged seal!"
Back to top Go down

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:09 pm

The male's eyes opened wide as a surge of chakra coursed through him. He suddenly realized his body couldn't take all of this chakra, he didn't have the willpower for this. He lay, spazzing on the ground, nearly having a seizure. After a few minutes of this, his body lay still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Completed Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed Mission   Completed Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Completed Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next