Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

icehawk vs. hana

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
icehawk vs. hana Left_bar_bleue100/100icehawk vs. hana Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:38 pm

hmm you go first
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:40 pm

"Fine then." Stated the male. He glided into the area, moving without moving his legs. The area was a simple arena, all stone, some trees, a bit of grass, nothing special. The male's oculars examined the entire area and took in everything, including the opposing male. The male noticed the amount of chakra naturally released by this male....barely a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:
icehawk vs. hana Left_bar_bleue100/100icehawk vs. hana Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:43 pm

oh? kaguya bloodline trait sawarabi no mai: dance of the seedling ferns

effect: a giant forest of bone spikes burst from the ground giving me almost unlimited range power and chakra
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:45 pm

((The jutsu enhances nothing, it just allows you to attack a wide range, and meld with the bones.))

Too easy...The male thought to himself. He shot a mass wave of ink out of his cloak in every direction, breaking the bones and shielding himself from those that would have pierced him. "I hope you are just warming up, starting with something like that." The male said jokingly, holding a sparkle in his eyes and a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 pm

why of course ..

kaguya bloodline trait: teshi senaden finger bullet drill

effect: small bones explode from my finger tips and travel at a high velocity at hana
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:50 pm

"Do forgive me, but are those marshmallows you just sent flying?" The male asked, absorbing the bullets in ink, then solidifying the ink to stop the bullets from moving further. The ink then shattered, sending the bones right back at him."I won't even have to summon up my demon soldiers!"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:53 pm

not bad apparently ill have to go defensive

kaguya bloodline trait: karamatsu no mai: dance of the larch

effect: razor like bones grow all over my body

I hurtle myself at you and my bones pierce your ink
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:57 pm

As the opposing male pierced through the ink, Hana side-stepped. The bones cut his cloak a bit, but nothing more. "You have power, and speed, just not the chakra or accuracy." Hana said, sending an ink drill toward the opposing male's defenseless underbelly

Jutsu used-

Name- Oni Sumi-Kiri no jutsu(Demon Ink Drill Technique)

Rank-C

Type-Bloodline/Supplementary

Effect- The user uses the Oni Sumi technique to form ink, then makes it spiral into multiple drills, thrusting these drills toward the opponent. The user can then also light this ink on fire with a fire style.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:02 pm

kaguya bloodline trait: tessenka no mai: dance of the clematis vine

effect: the users spine is pulled out and used as a weapon

-activate cursed seal level 2-

effect:the spine becomes a spiked whip-chain which wraps around the enemy

- whips hana once with it then wraps it around hanas body trapping him with in the bone-
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:05 pm

((Try not to auto-hit. And you never dodged the drills))

Hana exploded in ink, it was a substitution. Hana then appeared behind the opposing male. Laughing, he sent two drills at the male.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:09 pm

((my spiked chain aint gone))

-swings the spiked chain in a circle faster and faster until i let it go in hanas direction-
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:06 pm

"Nifty toy, but lets see mine." The male said, pulling a piece of parchment from his sleeve. He weaved one handed handseal, his pinky and ring down, his middle and index up, and his thumb curled in. The parchment depicted a massive black shield, that was spiked and bladed so that it looked almost like a shuriken filled in at the center. The shield then took the place of the parchment, shielding off the whip and sending it flying back to the opposing male.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 pm

shikotsumyatsu: dead bone pulse

effect: allows me to manipulate my skeletal structure in almost any way i want.

-makes a shield of bone and sends a few bone kunai at hana-

" lets test you out shall we?
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:05 pm

"Ha, pathetic." The male said, taking the kunai into his arm. The arm bled severely, showing that his blood had merged with the ink chakra. The ink then consumed the bone kunai, sending ink kunai back with a bone core. The male then threw the shield like a boomerang. If successful, the shield would tear a part of the opponent's body, and then come back to him.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:58 pm

karamatsu no mai dance of the larch

effect: sharp bones grow out all over my body

- i force the bones to grab the shield and crumple it into dust i then shoot more kunai
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:33 pm

"Again with the same trick?" He asked as he lithely dodged them, firing ink drills at the opposing male.

((I assume you took the hit from the kunai then? Also, the ink cant turn to dust its made of chakra.))
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:35 pm

((listen, icehawk, your app. needs a lot more work dude. I don't know who approved you, but until your chara. gets approved, this is as far as your going, topic-wise.))
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:40 pm

((im in the uchiha now so i have different jutsu))

activate maggekyou sharingan

effect: i unlock 2 more jutsu ( tsukuyomi and ameratsu)

activate tsukuyami

effect: we transport into a world where i control everything

" hah lets see you beat me now"

sends 10,000 kunai flying at hana from every direction
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:49 pm

((Nice try, but I have to look into your eyes smarts, don't auto hit.. And I am a puppeteer, so I have different jutsu as well.))

The male kept his eyes away from the opposing male's own eyes, sensing his location with chakra in the ground. This stopped the Tsukyomi from taking effect. He then summoned a puppet from a scroll in his sleeve. This puppet looked like it were a thirteen year-old genin from the sand."Want to know how I got this?" He asked, laughing a bit as his puppet began to respond to the strings attached to the male's fingers. The puppet pulled sand out of what looked like the air(It is built in a compartment in his arms and legs.). The sand covered his arms and legs. As the puppet's left arm thrust forward, the sand shot out in a tentacle form, attempting to spear the opposing male.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:52 pm

sigh "not bad"" but youll have to do better than that"

activate ameratsu

effect: a black fire that can pierce anything is created it is almost impossible to dodge

" this is my other mangekyou jutsu"

-black fire shoots at hana and if it hits him it will incinerate him instantly -
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:55 pm

((Don't waste these jutsu, these even tired out Itachi. Using both of these, you won't be able to do it again this battle smarts.Also, you didn't dodge the tentacle, so I am guessing that you were hit by the sand.))

"A waste of a fine jutsu." The male sighed. He moved his right arm up, closing in the middle finger. The left arm pulled backward, holding all fingers back at an awkward angle. Doing this allowed his puppet to expand and meld with sand, becoming a shield to absorb the amaterasu. As the puppet burned and turned to ash, the male jumped back, pulling out yet another scroll and preparing to summon.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:03 pm

i am getting tired of this this jutsu is impossible to dodge but it will kill us both

double snake assasination:

effect: both the user and the enemy are killed instantly
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:07 pm

((Dude, you need to pin me and form the sign with my hand as well.))

"I am sorry, but my hands aren't open to be forming any handseals with you." The male said, moving swiftly away from the opponent. A puppet then appeared from the scroll in a puff of smoke. This puppet was yet another human puppet, this one older. It appeared to be a Mist chuunin, most likely an academy teacher. She held a pair of deadly kamas in each hand. The puppet had many similar kamas hidden all along its kimono. As the puppet appeared, the male pulled his two middle fingers back swiftly. This motion cause the puppet's arm to move in rapid circular motions, making two massive saws. Moving his hands and fingers in complex motions, the male made the puppet charge forward, spitting senbon from it's mouth on the way.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:11 pm

"impressive"

raining needle jutsu: i throw an umbrella in the air and needles shower down from it

" but not that impressive"
Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:14 pm

((Smarts, you lost. Try dodging next time.))

As the opposing male made no move to dodge, the puppet's senbon struck his chest, throat, and arm. Since this did not kill the male, the saw movement continued to tear the male apart.
"Better luck next time, ANBU scum." The male spit. He resealed his puppet, placing the scroll within his sleeve. The male then patiently turned on the spot, walking away from the bleeding, motionless, corpse behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

icehawk vs. hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. hana   icehawk vs. hana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. hana
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next