Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

icehawk vs. kaleb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
icehawk vs. kaleb Left_bar_bleue100/100icehawk vs. kaleb Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:41 pm

cmon sensei less go!
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
icehawk vs. kaleb Left_bar_bleue100/100icehawk vs. kaleb Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:42 pm

"i don't ant to hurt you so make the first move"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:47 pm

" ok"

activate mangekyou sharingan

activate tsukyomi: i take you into my world where i control everything

- claps hands -

you hover in the air unable to move

-claps hands-

i create 100,000,000 clones

the clones throw senbon at you at super speed

- claps hands -

a void appears

- claps hands -

hundreds of thousands of shuriken fly at kaleb from with in the void

- claps hands -

the illusion is dropped
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:51 pm

kaleb activated his neo-rinnengan and summoned the five other bodies(((Shoten no Jutsu (Shapeshifting Technique)))
kaleb said"my other bodie will take thows and feel my technique"he activated his rinnengan's ability and made it where ice can't move and make him bleed from the inside out
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:54 pm

- maybe i cant move but my clones can -

blood clone jutsu: creates a clone as powerful as the user

blood clone 1: double snake assasination jutsu : grabs kalebs hands makes hand sign and both kaleb and the clone die
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:57 pm

"you forget about my clones too "one of the clone threw there sely instead of kaleb and he took the attack then kaleb activated his kekki genki wich is the bines and activated sawarambi no mai which spread bone everywhere at once goin 15ft in the air just to make sure ice was dead

((((well since u used that double snake jutsu your dead because it was successful because it got me clone))))
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:04 pm

the icehawk that is encased in bone an attacked by the neo rinnegan explodes with a poof
substitution!!

another icehawk appears and says
" shadow clone jutsu" 10 clones appear

each of them says which one is real??

one of the clones takes out a red scroll with black markings summonig jutsu!

summons manda the snake king

manda: wraps his tail around kaleb preventing him from moving and then bites kaleb and poisions him almost killing him but enough so that a well places senbon could kill him

icehawk: its over i win
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:07 pm

kaleb activates his bone armor sharp bones come out of kalebs skin and stabs manda and manda let's kaleb go"better luck next time and i can take care of him"kaleb uses Sawarabi no Mai and the clones of ice's went poof and manda got stabbed all over his body by giant bone spikes
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:10 pm

icehawk jumps from behind a bush

and makes 200 shadow clones they find all of the clones of kaleb and kill them then they kill the real kaleb
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:15 pm

kaleb uses Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis: Vine) and kils all the clones and then whe he spotted the reall ice he used Karamatsu no Mai (Dance of the Larch)
to wrapp himm up in a bone whip to keep him in place knowing that ice was too slow to dogde it then kaleb said"game it's over"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:17 pm

-sigh-

activate ameratsu: the fire that can burn through anything

burns the bones to dust

shoots and kils kaleb with ameratsu
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:18 pm

"soory but it was a lightning clone" kaleb came out from where ice was with a bone sword stabbing it into his foot sayying"game thers no way you can win your too slow
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:22 pm

shoots ameratsu at kaleb and the bone sword incinerating them instantly
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:25 pm

(((u can only do one that move makes it hard to use sharingan and too use it twice but ok))

ice saw lighning and fire and all of a sudden poof went kalebs lightning clone it "was a decoy
since youve already done that same move twice i use my lightning blade and i dought you can stop it your not fast enough"all of a sudden ice collides with the lighning blade
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:30 pm

- the icehawk goes poof it was a clone -

i may be slow but i have a lot of clones

uses fire ball jutsu and hits the real kaleb
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:34 pm

clone "i dont never attack with the real me kaleb said behind ice i told your too slow"holding the bone sword up to ice's throat kaleb said"this is over and done with you need more training" then kaleb just dissapears in then air but before he left he old ice these 2 things"dont use that eye technique so much you will go blind and meet me on the trainig field tomorrow and get alot of rest"
kaleb dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

icehawk vs. kaleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehawk vs. kaleb   icehawk vs. kaleb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

icehawk vs. kaleb
Page 1 of 1