Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke reaches to Konoha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Sasuke reaches to Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:24 am

"It was very hard to get rid of the Akatsuki of my back, hmph! But now I am able to attack Konoha." Sasuke makes a big evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke reaches to Konoha Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke reaches to Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:58 am

Mizuki appeared in front of him "what took you so long?" she grinned mockingly
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:10 am

A small bolt of electricity landed between them. On top of the gate stood a man dressed in black clothing. He wore a fedora, and his bangs covered his face. Entering the field, he spoke in a humorous voice.
"Traveling at the speed of light and I am still late? Haha, serves me right. Anyway, Cloud offers your services." Shikisha said, laughing a bit at himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:02 am

"I come here to punish Konoha for the murder of my family!" Sasuke pulls up his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:12 am

Shikisha sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "One question then, boy. Are you sure you wish to betray the village that was your home for so many years, just because one corrupt man had your family destroyed? Do you really want to risk your life, the last chance for the Uchiha clan, on something this foolish?" Shikisha asked, standing as casually as he would if a four year old had raise a fist to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:17 am

"I will not step back. I will take down the ones who ruined my life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:27 am

"YOU ruined your life sonny. I have heard of your story. You threw away everything on a false trail, destroying your future, your potential, your friendships, and your life. You once had a great home here, you were once a great ally to the leaf. You threw it away on your own decision. The man who gave to order is long dead, dieing a very painful death. There is nothing more you can do. I suggest you leave before the Cloud has to intervene and save Leaf the trouble of a pup like you." Shikisha said, jumping down in front of Mizuki. He stood calmly, in a long black coat he wore for travel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:32 am

Sasuke activates his Sharingan.
"Then you will go down as well." Sasuke casts a genjutsu at the Raikage with his sharingan, making him appear in a dreamworld.
In the dream world, Sasuke charges with his sword toward the Raikage to slash him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:34 am

Shikisha enveloped his arms in electric chakra, blasting it toward Sasuke. The other arm was coiled around with it, shocking him out of the genjutsu. He stood, electricity surging out of his arms, his head down.
"I do not wish to fight a whelp like you. But if you insist on not living long enough to match my strength, I will fight you." Shikisha said in a sad voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:42 am

"Hmph!" Sasuke picks up a bigger shuriken. He then spins around and throws it at the Raikage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:44 am

"Not fast enough!" Shikisha said, jumping above the shuriken, he sent another bolt of electricity at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:46 am

Sasuke sidesteps to evade the lighting shot.
The shuriken, Sasuke threw, continues to head forward, aiming at Mizuki's throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:07 am

Shikisha did a form of back flip, going above the shuriken and pushing it toward the ground. Shikisha grew a little angrier.
"Fight me, not her." Shikisha said, blue lightning forming on his hand after he wove a few handseals, he grabbed his arm and began charging the Raikiri.

Jutsu Used~
Raikiri - Lightning Edge
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chidori (a.k.a. Raikiri) is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.

After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, Kakashi and Sasuke use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm. Because their opponent can easily counter the attack, it requires a Sharingan user to make the technique worthwhile. The Sharingan will allow them to predict any moves their opponent decides to make and send their strike home into the target. Due to the high speed, the force emits a sound like a thousand birds chirping which gave the technique its name. Because of the great amount of chakra needed to utilize the technique, the technique can only be used so many times during the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:09 am

"Shadow Shuriken Technique..." A shuriken hidden in the blind spot of the first shuriken reviels it's presence. Heading toward the Raikage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:11 am

The raikage seemed to be cut in half, revealing that it was just a bag of onigiri.
"Haha. Well, lets see how good you are." Shikisha said, appearing a bit away, and charging the jutsu up again. He shot straight toward sasuke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:17 am

"Grr" Sasuke is getting enraged and copies the movements of his opponent and charges up a Chidori to his hand as well and heads to meet with him.

The shuriken which cut through the bag of onigir, heads toward Mizuki. Also having one more shuriken hiding behind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:16 am

"Mizuki, defend yourself!" Shikisha yelled, coming to meet Sasuke with the Raikiri. He moved his arm a bit to the left, hoping to cut down the chidori's arm, and stop himself from getting hurt too badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:19 am

"Hmph!" Using the Sharingan to evade counters he strikes the chidori in the opponent's one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:22 am

Shikisha pulled his raikiri back, avoiding the clash. He flipped backward, being cut in the leg by the chidori, but otherwise avoiding serious damage. He landed a few feet back and wove hand seals, enveloping his gloved hands in green chakra. Moving his hands over the cut, he healed it enough to stop the bleeding. getting up, he sent a bolt of electricity at Sasuke.

Jutsu Used~
Shousen Jutsu - Mystical Hand Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary
Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.

Name- Electric Charge Manipulation
Rank-A
Range-Very Long
Type-Supplementary/Attack
Electric Charge Manipulation is a ninjutsu utilized by the Kenjinchi clan. It is a simple technique that allows the user to from electricity from his charka. The electricity can then be used to paralyze, damage, or screw with the nervous system of the opponenet. However, the jutsu must be done while wearing leather gloves, for obvious reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:30 am

Sasuke recognizes the attack as dangerous and starts running to change location. During running he makes handsseals for fire element. He puts his hands in front of his mouth and starts blowing out fireballs toward his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:54 am

Shikisha chuckled to himself, jumping out of the way of the fireballs. One scorched him on the cheek, but beyond that he was fine. Shikisha continued to fire electricity at the whelp of a missing ninja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:59 am

Sasuke gets hit on his left hand. He throws himself backwards to create a distance to his opponent to examine his hand in peace. "Mmh, interesting jutsu...." Sasuke looks up at the opponent. "But I think I hit you too! Look at your feet."
Sasuke attempts to cast a genjutsu at his opponent to make him think that his shoes are on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:02 am

"Hmm.......HOLY!" Shikisha said, throwing his shoes far away. Now barefoot, he sped forward.
"Well, I always did run faster barefoot." Shikisha said humorously, firing a small orb of electricity he had created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:06 am

"Eh, nice way of canceling it!" Sasuke pulls out his sword again. Charging it with Lightning chakra. He charges toward his opponent.
The electricity orb, is attempted to be cut in half with the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:09 am

"Release? What? Oh." Shikisha said, looking over at his unscathed shoes. The electricity orb disappeared into the blade, shooting directly out into a tree. Shikisha charged his arms and hands with electricity, and ran forward. He ducked under the blade and attempted to palm Sasuke with his electricity. "Like Gaara of the Desert, I have full control of the electricity around me." Shikisha said, sending the electricity on his palm in a spear from toward sasuke's throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke reaches to Konoha   Sasuke reaches to Konoha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke reaches to Konoha
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next