Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke Vs Konoha

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:58 am

"This time I won't fail." Sasuke stands on a hight and watches over the wiew of the village.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke Vs Konoha Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:07 am

mizuki appears behind him in a swirl of leaves
"well well, Sasuke Uchiha....this IS a suprise,"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:41 am

"The hokage all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Sasuke Vs Konoha Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:38 pm

"not all alone... not at all"
Back to top Go down
http://Ninjavillage.heavenforum.com

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 pm

"Of course..." Sasuke is fingering on the handle of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:11 pm

kaleb apeared behind him "i wouldn't do that"kaleb stands there and waits on sasukes reactions
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:39 am

Sasuke gets suprised but is still feeling confident. The confidence allows him to remain still, keeping his hand on the handle of the sword. Ready to make a quick movement and see blood.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 am

Mizuki looked him in the eye, a slight smirk on her face
"whats in your head? You honestly think killing me will make everything better? Really? Well, i've got news for you, Sasuke. It wont, not a chance. You need to calm the hell down and think about what you're doing. The leaf cannot be destroyed, all the Hokage's before me have proven that...and now i will do the same,"
draws her sword
"kaleb, asuma, only interfere if you really have to...this is my battle,"
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:11 am

"They won't even have time to blink." Sasuke uses Body Activation to make him move really fast. He moves himself to the flank side of the hokage and he draws his sword to attack.
A delayed rocket noice appears after Sasuke's quick dash and reviels how fast he really is.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:50 am

she looks to her side and jumps away just as fast
"don't be so arrogant..."
makes various handsigns
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:18 pm

kaleb watches what is going on respecting mizukis wishes and watches the speed of them two fight waiting on the word from mizuki
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 pm

dagan tenses... he will respect the hokages orders, but only to a point
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:03 am

After Sasuke misses, he can't help himself but to activate his Sharingan.
He keeps a steady eye on the hokage's handseals and counters by slamming the sword in to the ground and performing handseals as well.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:41 am

she grins and completes her handseals
"kage Sakura!"

Kage Sakura
Rank A
Millions of cherry blossoms are blown up into the air with a gust of wind. They then turn black and gain a sharp tip. They then tear through the enemy. This jutsu can also be used as a distraction or an escape jutsu since the sakura blossoms create a good diversion.

the cherry blossoms fly towards sasuke, the tips as sharp as knives
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 pm

I saw with my Sharingan that this technique requires a lot of chakra but I think I will be able to defend myself against it.
"Great Fireball Technique!" Sasuke inhales air into his mouth and then releases it through his finger to create a giant fireball. The fireball moves forward with low speed but with great heat. Most likely burning all cherry blossoms into ashes.
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:26 pm

"jus like a uchiha always hiding behind fire"said kaleb as he was watching the fight talking to dagan
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:19 am

"Hmph!" Sasuke looks at Kaleb and decides to go offensive against him since the Hokage is innactve. Sasuke performs a few handseals and casts another fire technique.
"Mythical Fire Flower Technique!" Sasuke blows several fireballs which are almost formed like flowers around with no aim.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:37 am

Akuma promptly strikes the ground with 2 fingers, sending massive earthquake waves through the area, knocking sasuke 20 feet away

"fire against earth... And I win"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:26 pm

kaleb stood up and took his coat off pulling out a bone sword while doing a lightning rasengan running while dodging the the jutsu that sasuke did while trieng to hit sasuke with the jutsu
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:43 am

((Lots of "while" ^^))

Sasuke spectates the opponent's technique with his Copy Wheel Eyes. Thats a lot of chakra in his palm. I mustn't get hit by that.
Sasuke moves backwards and decides to use long range fighting style. He picks out a Shuriken and which he then throws at his opponent. With my Sharingan I can predict his movements and aim at the direction where he is about to move to. The shuriken holds 2 extra shurikens in the blind spot of it, completing Shadow Shuriken Technique.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:29 pm

"can you hit underground?"

Akuma melts into the earth and pops out behind sasuke, holding a kunai to his throat
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:30 pm

kaleb senses the shuriken and slices through them with his bone sword as he then jus shoots bone bullets at sasuke out the tips of his fingers as he continues to hid towards the dirion where sasuke is atect
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Sasuke uses Chidori over his whole body and makes sure that the ninja behind him gets hit.
The technique paralyses the ANBU ninja and making him unable to move as long as Sasuke's Lightning is running through his system.
Since the ANBU is defenceless, Sasuke grabs his arm and throws him at Kaleb to block Kaleb's offensive techniques.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Meikage
Meikage
Akuma

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 pm

"I really dont need to move to focus"

Akuma makes a pillar of rock engulf sasuke with pure mind
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:41 pm

kaleb jus slides to the left to block akuma coming at him as he pulls the black sword out of his seeth and touches the lightning element chakra with it to stop the current of the chakra and absorbing it into the dark blade as he uses the bone sword to slice at sasuke as he was moving towards him with a grin on kaleb's face "this is why i use to love killing" kaleb said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasuke Vs Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Konoha   Sasuke Vs Konoha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Konoha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next