Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

towashins meeting with mizuki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
towashins meeting with mizuki Left_bar_bleue2500/5000towashins meeting with mizuki Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

towashins meeting with mizuki Empty
PostSubject: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:43 am

towashin sits in a chair in mizuki's office waint for her arrival fidgeting with fear
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
towashins meeting with mizuki Left_bar_bleue100/100towashins meeting with mizuki Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Mizuki walked into her office with 2 of her ANBU
she noticed him sitting there and sighed, dismissing them
"what do you want, towashin..?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
towashins meeting with mizuki Left_bar_bleue2500/5000towashins meeting with mizuki Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:27 pm

towashin hesitates to ask but then decides to tell her "Mizu i am leaving the leaf village for a couple of yrs i will visit but the will be short visits and i think we should break up i am holding you back from loving other people" towashin looks down
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
towashins meeting with mizuki Left_bar_bleue100/100towashins meeting with mizuki Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 pm

she leaned against the door frame
"towashin, you broke up with me when you said you never care about me so dont expect me to burst into tears..."
she didnt make eye contact
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:30 pm

"that wasn't official this is i didn't expect you to break out in tears. I am leaving because of me and you didn't have anything to do with it" towashin lets a tear fall down is cheek
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 pm

she looked at him this time
"then tell me, why exactly ARE you leaving..?"
her expression was cold but her eyes were curious
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:03 pm

kaleb walked to the door and heard them tlking and knew it was serious so he threw a envalope to mizuki and said"read it later"the notes says ""meet me at the gate"" then kaleb dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:36 am

"the reason why i am leaving is because i haven't met my full potential i don't feel i am very welcome here and you have changed alot you are not the mizu i have known since we were kids" towashin looks into mizuki's eyes with a look unlike his own
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 am

"We've all changed Towashin...so have you. I didn't want to change but I would've let my village down if i stayed as sensitive as i was before..."
she sighed, looking away from his gaze
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 pm

kaleb appeared "it's cool she understands man jus go and come back when you can we have all not understood our full potential yet but we will have our chance one day don't rush it or oyu will die fulling your idea of potential"kaleb stands there and just sits down ashe could not stay away from his friends converation
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:39 am

"everyone needs help sometimes mizuki even the greatest of all greatest you are going to need to help yourself now but this time no one will help you everyone needs to help themselves i mean you can ask for help just not repeatedly" with those words left in the room in everyones mind towashin left them room gloomy looking, packed up, and left the village hidden in the leaves
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:38 pm

"no only weak people need to leave like that"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm

"no, he's right, i'm weak..."
she shut her eyes
"Doesnt take a genius to see it.."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:08 pm

before towashin left he went to mizuki's house left her one of the scrolls that they were working on for yrs and left it on her door step
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 pm

"your not weak your the only thing keeping us three together for that your the strongest one" as kaleb grabbs her hands sayying"your the reason we are still alive today
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:07 pm

she smiled slightly
"Thanks, Kaleb...but you two would both be just fine without me..."
she shook her head
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:25 pm

"not true i would be dead.....trust me"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:17 pm

"i doubt it, kal...but if you guys really do need me around..."
she smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:19 pm

kaleb smiled "you know you was the only reason we stand and even this villages o stop being sad jus think about the positive stuff"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:50 am

"Alright, i'll try.."
she nodded and smiled, feeling a little better
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:54 pm

"dont try do it"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:42 am

towashin barges in "mizuki your mothers house its been ransacked and your mother is no where to be found"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:47 am

"Towa...she'd dead...has been for a few weeks...and i'd appreciate it if you didn't bring it up again.."
she walked past him and out of the room
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:18 am

"she died but then why is the house still on fire" towashin becomes delirious "whats happening to me" "my head is in pain" towashin falls to the ground "my eyes hurt whats going on with me" towashin gets up alittle dizzy "mizuki wait" towashin runs to her but trips "why am i acting like this"

Last edited by Towashin on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:13 pm

She turns back and begins a healing jutsu on him
"Just don't mention her..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: towashins meeting with mizuki   towashins meeting with mizuki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

towashins meeting with mizuki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next