Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: none

Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Kaleb sits in the dark in towashins house waiting on him to come home
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:03 pm

towashin walks in and looks at kaleb
"Hello" he says with grim smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:00 pm

"im back Towashin i just wanted you to see me before i leave for the mist village next week"Kaleb stands up
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Towashin grabs kaleb by the arm and throws him in a chair by the kitchen
"Have a seat kaleb" towashin said preparing a dish for him
"Its time for you to try my world famous curry" towashin looked at kaleb smiling while making the curry
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 pm

kaleb thinks to himself i hope its not the same as last time."okay but only if it dnt blow up and is fully done"kaleb says cautiosly
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:03 pm

"Trust me this time it is stupindous"
towa gets a bowl and pours the curry in it
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:04 pm

"im scared towashin,and im not talking about the curry"Kaleb puts his head down
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm

towashin looked at kaleb worried
"Whats the matter big bro" towashin didn't know what to say after that
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:07 am

Kaleb looked down"this isn't the same anymore i can't protect you and mizuki forever,i must die and the way my body is the sickness is catching up with me fast"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Towashin slapped kaleb acrossed the face
"Thats nonsense don't talk lke that here not now of all times"
towashin looked alittle angry but cooled down and now was sad
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 am

kaleb smiled a little"you hit just as soft as u ever have,i cant do this forever towashin your not stable with the kyuubi ,and mizuki shes just the same not trusting herself to get the job done,amd i lied to her towashin"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:24 pm

"But the kyuubi we have finally met i first mental bond i am stable with him and you and mizuki she didn't use to doubt herself before but i don't know anymore"
towashin looked at kaleb bowl then his
"Kaleb you have to go....now"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:52 am

Kalebs eyes turned red"but i cant go until you tell me why i must leave,You know thats rude"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:36 pm

"LEAVE NOW" towashin said alittle up set
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Kaleb smiled again"one thing i learned in hell is to wait for an outcome,im not going anywhere towashin,i can see the kyuubi wanting to kill me let him out so he can perish,or are you just trien to protect him from a true demon"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Towashin started to cry
"This wasn't how i......saw my life my life wasn't su...supposed to be like this: towashin covers his face with his hands and continues to cry
"Why won't you leave kal....Just go i need some time to myself" towashin turns around and walks to his door he then closes it
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:07 pm

kaleb appeared behind him"dnt be alone thats how u fall down in a deep dark hole"kaleb stayed by his side awaitng a answer
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Towashin grew angry and impatient with kaleb he then socked him in the stomach with a fierce punch and he whispered in his ear "Leave"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Ksleb stands there and smiles as the ounch goes through him"make me"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:42 pm

"Towashin he's taunting you don't fall into his ways boy" towashin listens to the kyuubi
"Why are you really here kaleb" towashin said looking in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:01 am

Kaleb smiles as he appears behind towashin"do you remebr that charm i gave you that sucked into your blood stream after using the lighting in it,thats why im here to activate it"Kaleb blinked ihis eye as towashins body began to glow red
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:43 pm

"But did i tell you what i did to it after i serged it with electricity" towashin laughed
"I put a seal that can only be broken by a maidens sacrifice" towashin continued to laugh
"I am immune to it kal"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Kaleb smiled again"try talking to your beast'Kaleb laughed you cant stop it,it happened three years ago
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:13 pm

"Thats were you are wrong kaleb why do you think i spent all those months years traveling meeting knew people resurecting learning new just not getting rid of the kyuubi" towashin looked at kaleb
"I knew i could never trust you no matter how good you tried to be so thats why" towashin disappeared ina puff of white smoke "I have had a clone do my work for 2 years kal" towashin appeared behind kal back to back
"I thought ahead of the game" towashin put his head down
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Kaleb smiled "the chakra in a clone returns to the orinagnal body thats why i dnt use them either way your not smart enought to play beyond me,so no more beast for you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting   Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaleb and Towashin's Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next