Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenka Arrives to help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenka

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Tenka Arrives to help Empty
PostSubject: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Tenka has slowed down from his jouney, but is still tired. He walks across the hall, and goes up to the Hokage's office, and knocks three times on the door
"May I come in?" he asks with a polite and calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Tenka Arrives to help Left_bar_bleue100/100Tenka Arrives to help Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Mizuki looked up wearily from a pile of scrolls littered across every inch of her desk.
"Of course...Enter,"
Her voice was resigned and almost broken as she pushed her bangs out of her eyes, which now had heavy rings around them from lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Tenka enters with his wings out, a sign of respect in his clan, and spots Mizuki. He does half a smirk, and then sighs.
"War and destruction, that's all I've seen out of the akatsuki. I think now is a great opportunity to take them out of business for good, it will help the path to peace to become more open. I am willing to fight right now, but it looks like you need sleep. You should go get it, I'll wake you up if anything is going on."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Tenka Arrives to help Left_bar_bleue100/100Tenka Arrives to help Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:01 pm

She shook her head and sighed.
"If the villagers see the state i'm in, what will they think? What sort of image will that put across to them? No, i'll be fine,"
She stood up, smiling gratefully at Tenka.
"I appreciate your support, however, and its good to know i'm not on my own here,"
Back to top Go down
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Tenma looks unsurprised at this, knowing some of mizuki's personality from the first time he met her and declared a peace treaty with her. He sighs.
"I knew you would say something like that. Alright then, have it your way," he says and then pauses. "While flying here, I spotted a battle not too far from here, a house was on fire, and it looked like two akatsuki members were there, but I only saw part of their cloaks. Anyway, they're fighting right now."
"Do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:09 pm

She considered this for a moment, then nodded.
"Sounds good to me, i havent had a good battle in a good while.."
She then abandoned her resigned look and took on a newer, more confident look. She smirked.
"I'm sure this will be fun,"
Back to top Go down
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:12 pm

"Flying could get us there within two minutes from now, if you want to, only..." he starts to say. "I would have to carry you. This is totally up to you."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:15 pm

"Well, i cant fly and there is no way you could carry me. I'm way too heavy,"
She set about gathering her katana and senbon needles, also slipping her twin sais into sheathes on the sides of her arms.
Back to top Go down
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:17 pm

"Are you saying you don't want to? Because I'm sure I could carry you, and fly us there quickly. If you don't want to, I understand."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:22 pm

"Of course i want to go, theyre too close to Konoha for my liking,"
She replied.
Back to top Go down
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

"Alright, lets go upstairs, it will be easier to get a good start from there," he says calmly.
Tenka walks to the door, and holds it open.
"After you," he says.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:31 pm

She nodded and smiled slightly, climing the flight of stairs up to the top of the building.
"Right...Here we are,"
Back to top Go down
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Tenma jumps of the edge with Mizuki. They are falling, but then his wings flap, and they immediately gain flight. Within ten seconds, they are flying over the gate of Konoha, and to Hidan's house. He spots the house in two minutes and begins his decent.
"Here we are. I guess I was right...good thing we're here on time."

OOC: This will be weird, fighting my own character...and a side note, I think we should wait until we have more akatsuki than just me here to start this fight.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 pm

"Yeah, good job,"
She looked down.
"I wonder which akatsuki members are there...I hope there isnt too many,"
Back to top Go down
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 pm

(Going to Hidan's house thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenka Arrives to help   Tenka Arrives to help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenka Arrives to help
Page 1 of 1