Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:17 am

"i used to be one of the best young ninja around, she had faith in me and i betrayed that trust....."
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:19 am

"You cheated on her?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:22 am

"What?! No! we were never together like that! I meant i was the leader in a group that was going to attack her!" *the mans face turns a brilliant shade of red*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:23 am

"I'm not an expert but that doesn't sound like what a friend should do to another."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:25 am

"yes, i know. I can't even remember why i did it...All i remember was me being caught and brought to the hokage. Then she gave me that look, the look that showed she was disappointed in me and then she.....she forgave me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:30 am

"Then...What makes you think that she doesn't trust you anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:33 am

"Mizuki- i mean- Lady Hokage, doesn't show her hate or mistrust....she hides her emotions very well.....i don't know whether she trusts me or not but if she didn't she wouldn't show it,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:44 am

Enyou nods and keeps walking. Not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:47 am

"think about it kid, have you ever see her show any emotion apart from a smile now and again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:45 am

"Yea, she seems like a happy lady to me. Anyhow, you should perhaps ask her about all the questions you have. That is, probably, the only way to find out, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:54 am

"I don't have a death wish yet, kid. There's no way i'd show my face in her office again after what happened. That's why i'm heading to the land of Earth,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:05 am

"Death wish? I don't think Hokage-sama is that evil. She seems very nice and always gives me tons of cash." Enyou laughs and looses himself in his thoughts.
"Tons of cash....aaah"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:10 am

"yes but she likes you, enyou, thats your name right? anyway, i'm not sure if she hates me or not and it's one of those things where you'd rather not know,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:45 am

"Tons of cash....aaah" Enyou stops dreaming.
"Oh, sorry, did you say something?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:58 am

"tch...never mind...hurry up so i can arrive at the Earth country as fast as i can,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:06 am

"Y-yes, of course!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:48 am

"you can go back to the hokage now, if you want. If you do tell her i'm not leaving here to join the earth shinobi, i'm leaving to leave this life behind and make a fresh start,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:51 pm

"Eh, the road is still dangerous. Besides, it's in my pride to complete a mission to 100%. After all, I have to live up to my reputation as the best genin."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:53 pm

"fine, come on," *he starts to run* "we need to be faster than this if we want to get there before the sun sets,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:08 am

"Y-yes!" Enyou follows the old man.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:34 am

*the man travels very fast and they are both soon at the border*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:36 am

[color:6ae5="green"]What the two main characters didn't know was that they were gonna run in to a much powerful ninja.
This ninja is a missing one from Grass country. He has a special desire. The desire which has made him strong is that he loves to eat souls.

The mighty ninja is sitting on a huge rock and waiting for someone to walk by. The place is a good spot. It's by the main road to Earth country.
Suddenly he spots 2 Earth country ninjas.
"Hehe, time for lunch!" The mighty ninja summons two giant wolves. The wolves are made of strong spiritual energy. You can see right through them.

The wolves runs toward the Earth country ninjas with incredable speed.

"Pssh, did you hear that?" Earth country ninja, freezes as he gives his friend a sign to stop.
They both notice the attack from the right and evades the wolves just in time. In the air the other ninja throws a shuriken at one of the wolves.
The shuriken goes right through it.
"Huh, they are ghosts?"

Suddenly the mighty villain appears behind the Earth country ninja, while still in the air.
"You smell delicious, hehe!" He puts his hand on the back of the victim and starts to draw his soul out.

The victim screams in pain.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:40 am

*takeshi hears the scream* "you hear that, enyou?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:24 am

"Y-yeah...."
"Not sure what it was. A wild party perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:31 am

"somehow i doubt it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next