Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:23 am

"You have never been to a wild party? They are really awesome! But...don't tell anybody about it. I'm not really allowed to..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:05 am

"heh, dont worry, kid. I'm more concerned about that scream right now..."
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:35 am

"Good old days, good old days...."

"Delicious souls. Thought, they weren't completly pure, hehe." The villain pulls the corpses of the road.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:22 am

"okay...this place is creepin me out..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:40 am

"Huh, how come?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:31 am

"i just have a bad feeling..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:30 am

"Don't worry, I'll protect you!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:13 pm

"i can protect myself, kid, but if we get into a fight we'll help each other out, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:43 am

"Sure! Don't worry about it, just remain behind me!"

The villain spots the two main characters.
"They are moving too fast. I must slow them down!"
The villain puts 2 trees on fire and cuts them of to make them fall on the road.
"This should slow them down for my trap, kekekeke...."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:07 am

"watch out!" *see's the man and pulls enyou into the shade of the tree's* "who the hell is that?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:09 am

Enyou didn't see anything. He was too busy daydreaming.
"What? What? Whats going on?"

"Hehe, now I'll do my move. I let the wolves attack from the other side, forcing them to escape toward me. Then I will start my eating."
The wolves found the main characters' hide spot with there great sence of smell. Moving toward them with great speed.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:56 am

"move, enyou!" *pushes enyou aside and cuts the wolves in two with his katana*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:38 pm

The katana didn't do any harm to the wolves. The wolves were of spiritual form.
The wolves kept on going unharmed.
The wolves bit the arms of Takeshi's soul, and holding the grip. But the grip was weak and could easily be shaken of.
The master villain comes behind the victim.
"My trap is unbeatable! Time to eat!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:12 am

"heh, no chance....." *violently shoves away the spirit wolves and aims the katana at the man's stomach*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:42 am

Enyou takes a stance with his sledgehammer.

The katana hits the villain in the belly.
"What! No way! This has never happened before." The villain looks very suprised.
"But it's okay! The souls that I have been eating, gives me a tremondous lifeforce energy. Not only healing me, but also keeping me alive." The villain jumped backwards, creating a small distance to his opponent.
Holding one of his hand on his wound.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:13 am

"well, enyou, you ready to take this guy out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:59 am

"Don't worry, Takeshi-san! I'll protect you with my life!" Enyou dashes toward the opponent to attack.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:51 am

*dashes at the man as well with a drawn katana*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:36 am

"Wolves, lets show them, who they are dealing with!" The wolves backs up their master, by standing in front of him.

Enyou attacks them with his club.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:29 pm

*jumps over the wolves and aims the katana at the mans chest*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:53 am

"Oh, crap!" Enyou swings his club around in panic, trying to keep the wolves on a distance.

The villain lets Takeshi stab him. The sword goes through his body on a not vital spot.
"Argh, that hurts a lot!" The villain takes one step forward, making the blade go deeper in to his body. Blood attaches to the blade, when it comes out of the back of him.
He reaches his hand toward Takeshi in an attempt to suck his soul out.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:08 am

*swiflty pulls the sword out and leaps away from the mans hand* "enyou, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda   Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enyou meets Takeshi Takeda
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3