Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking the Outskirts of Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Checking the Outskirts of Town Left_bar_bleue100/100Checking the Outskirts of Town Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Checking the Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:31 am

*Mizuki wanders the outside of the town, looking for anything unusual* "everything seems fine..."
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Checking the Outskirts of Town Left_bar_bleue100/100Checking the Outskirts of Town Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:12 am

she sighs and leans against the village gates "im glad there's nothing to worry about,"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Number of posts : 936

Character sheet
Chakra level:
demon: none

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:29 am

kaleb appeared "somethings wrong what is it"in a dark evil kinda of voice standing beside mizuki
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:06 pm

looks over her shoulder at him "nothings wrong...just needed time away from the village..."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:16 pm

"kool im going crazy now i need to kill and my org killed towa"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:18 pm

closes her eyes "i know,i remember...kaleb...w-would you kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:20 pm

"i didn't mean to it was not on purpose but he tried to kil me and it took over but hidan finished it off"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:21 pm

"you dont need to explain anything...i missed you both. Towa is dead and now you and i have to fight...i hate this..."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:23 pm

"im evil and you run a village your important and people want me dead you can handle it"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:25 pm

"i know but....i couldnt cope with losing BOTH of you..."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:26 pm

"your not we just cant talk like we use to when i left the demon became my bestfriend i can control it now and i love the crave of blood"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:28 pm

"i see....kaleb promise me something...if we ever do end up fighting...please, dont harmt he village. You can kill me and extract houkou if you wish but PLEASE, im begging you, dont harm konoha,"
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:31 pm

ur the one im not gonna harm there is one more beast that im looking for and your not the one"kaleb shows mizuki a picture of a weird black and red demon thats never been seen before "i found this picture and my demon told me it was around here sayying your mother has it ima check but not sure"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:35 pm

"i-i've never seens that demon before, it looks dangerous but that doesnt sound like her...i dont know...everythings falling apart..."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:40 pm

yeah towa told me about it too he said that his guardian gave her the demon
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:41 pm

"i never heard about that, i didnt find out she was even alive until recently...i dont know anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Kal
Jonin
Kal

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:43 pm

"me either ima find out dont worry and be in touch and im going to your mothers house"kaleb vanishes
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:47 pm

waits until she's sure he's gone and collapses into tears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking the Outskirts of Town   Checking the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking the Outskirts of Town
Page 1 of 1