Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outskirts of Town

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:12 pm

OOC: I will require someone to play the role of the "Shady Figures". Just be some rogue ninja or really anything that can fight me^^.

IC:The male appeared where he was told to, the outskirts of the village. He was told of a few shady figures, probably some rogue ninja, no big deal. He walked around, realizing he would be easily spotted. He then quickly drew a floating eye on a scroll, and made it come to life. This eye floated exactly five feet in front of the male, keeping a watch over twenty feet out.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Outskirts of Town Left_bar_bleue100/100Outskirts of Town Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:59 am

*a shady figure appears nearby* "well, well, an akatsuki helping konoha? this IS unusual..."

((for anyone reading this, the figure isn't mizuki, im being the rogue nin))
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:09 am

"No, just an akatsuki looking for a fight." The male replied, shifting his embodiment slightly so that the figure was within his vision. The eye of ink then exploded, splashing ink over nearly every tree in the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Outskirts of Town Left_bar_bleue100/100Outskirts of Town Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 am

"impressive but my business doesn't lie with you," *the figure lets out a cold and hollow laugh*
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:11 am

"Then who does it lie with?" The male asked, intrigued. His bright oculars showed pure joy, and if he were not in an Akatsuki cloak, he would be no more of a threat than a bunny rabbit in a rogue-nin's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:14 am

"why with the hokage of course! I have something to deal with....." *the figure brushes their hand over a rather threatening looking katana*
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:18 am

"Too bad, you will have to deal with a lowly Shinobi like me first." Commented the male, turning all the way toward the missing-nin, weaving handseals, and sending fire toward every tree that had ink on it, creating a ring of fire so he couldn't escape.

Jutsu used-Name-
Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique

Rank-C

Type-Ninjutsu/Katon

Effect-Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:20 am

"hmph, don't waste my time" *the ninja creates a strong gale which blows away the fire* "why help someone as.....pathetic...as her?"
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:22 am

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." He said as a line of ink from on the trees shot toward the ninja's back.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 am

"oh, but i would." *the ninja pulls back their hood and reveals a face identical to mizuki's, only older and more twisted in her expression* "please, entertain me," *she then rolls out of the way of the ink*
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:29 am

"Tell you what. You win, I tell you...I win, you come peacefully and explain to me why you look like Mizuki." He said playfully as more ink-lines shot toward the opposing women.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:32 am

*the woman laughs* "how entertaining you are, but if you tell me i might just let you slip by....."
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:35 am

"Slip by? You underestimate me!" Hana said as his ink tail shot forward and slashed at the opposing female.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:39 am

*the woman is knocked back* "hmmm....you certainly are interesting..." *she gets up and wipes the blood coming from her mouth* "but it isn't worth working with someone as worthless as my little sister" *she grins evily*
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:39 am

"Little.....Hm?" He asked curisouly."Who do you suggest I work with then?" As the last word came from his mouth two massive ink drills crashed down upon the woman.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:42 am

*the woman slashes them down with a single swipe of her unusual katana* "i'm not saying who you should work with, i'm saying who you shouldn't work with. She is weak and not worth your time, or anyone elses"
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:53 am

'Hm, well I don't like being told what to do." He commented as his ink all spiraled into five drills charging for the woman, increasing in speed and size as they got closer due to the extra chakra he poured into them.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 am

"what?" *the woman is sliced by the first 3 and evades the last 2 by using a substitution jutsu* "how did she gain such a powerful ally?"
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:57 am

"Powerful? Who?" He asked, truly confused. He pushed his chakra into the ground in the form of a web of ink, waiting for her to appear again.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 pm

"if you're not powerful then i am weak, which i assure you i am not" *she appears behind hanabira* "she must've seen something in you to trust you with this,"
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 pm

"Maybe she just didn't think it'd take much to take you down."He commented, grinning. The ink web shot up from the ground, ensnaring her legs in ink. This was his favorite trap, just have them step over the web and they would be caught 95% of the time, the ink could only really trap them, but if he did it right they would become a pile of ash.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:07 pm

*the woman struggles* "ugh...i cant believe she has become Hokage....SHE IS UNWORTHY OF THE NAME!" *she struggles even more, purely wasting ger chakra*
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:17 pm

"More worthy than you." The male said with a smirk, he then revealed the he had a line of ink that was attached to the web, placing it in his mouth he weaved handseals and sent fire down the line of ink.

Jutsu Used:
Name-Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique

Rank-C

Type-Ninjutsu/Katon

Effect-Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:24 pm

"what makes you so sure of that?" *she casts aside the flames with a water jutsu*
Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:39 pm

"I'm a good judge of character." The male stated, allowing the ink to fall to the ground. He pulled a piece of parchment from his sleeve, revealing an image that looked like this:
Spoiler:
As the horse flew from the page, the male sent a two more fireballs out, these two landed on the horse's mane and tail and they ignited, completing the beast.

Jutsu used-

Name- Oni Gashi no Jutsu(Demon Painter Technique)

Rank-B

Type-Bloodline/Supplementary

Effect- The user first preforms the Oni Sumi technique, then they use a paintbrush and the ink to draw a painting of a demon, or group of demons. These demons will then come to life, life-sized. When killed these demons turn into a torrent of ink and drown the opponent if they are close by.

Name-Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique

Rank-C

Type-Ninjutsu/Katon

Effect-Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next