Naruto- Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Ninja Revolution

In this forum you can make up a character or be a cannon character. Work your way up from academy student or leave your village to roam as a missing-nin or even betray your village for a life in the Akatsuki. Its you life as a shinobi, you decide!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)
demon: Kyuubi

Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Empty
PostSubject: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:33 pm

hidan walks along a path licking towashin's blood "hahaha to easy"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Number of posts : 1226

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
demon: Houkou

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:35 pm

mizuki follows him "hey, you! stop!"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Left_bar_bleue2500/5000Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:42 pm

hidan contiues to walk "what do you want"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:
Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:44 pm

"i want you to stop, turn around and tell me who the hell you are and what you're doing here..."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:47 pm

"hmm now you have caught my attention" he turns around "my name is hidan i am from the akatsuki when madara uchiha use to be the leader i serve under the god jashin who has given me a special ability"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:48 pm

"hmm...I am Mizuki Niwa, the resident Hokage here..."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:56 pm

"well i guess you will be the only hokage who got killed by a akatsuki member"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:57 pm

grins "dont be so sure...i dont intend to be killed by the hands of someone like...you..."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:58 pm

"really your friend towashin got killed by me and aren't you weaker than him"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:01 pm

"where's your proof in that...and how DARE you even SPEAK of him!"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:09 pm

"why because he died and you are ashamed in yourself for not being there"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:11 pm

"SHUT UP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!"
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:25 pm

"anger i like come and get me you foul little winch" hidan stand still
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:27 pm

"foul? wench? heh, you caught me on a bad day too....i'll slaughter you like you did towa..."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:31 pm

"big words fr such a smile child show me" hidan then takes out his sword
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:32 pm

"small child? wench? which one am i?" grins mockingly
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:35 pm

"i like how you play mizuki now lets see if you can FIGHT" hidan runs toward mizu full throtle carrying his sword behind him
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:35 pm

"bring it..." makes various handsigns
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:38 pm

hidan then sings his sword in various patterns having the chain go all over the place
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:39 pm

grins and does the final handsign. She takes out her sais (two identical small blades)

Multiple Phoenix dagger Jutsu
rank A
mizuki uses her sais, which are infused with her chakra, to summon 2 phoenix which then split into 4 and head straight for the opponent. These phoenix are made of fire. They sometimes give the user enough time to charge at the opponent while they are busy avoiding the phoeninx
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:44 pm

"i will show you the power of jashin" hidan shoots his sword at mizu slightly cutting her he then lets the fire hit him he falls to the ground and mizu thinks he is dead i think lol
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:45 pm

stays exactly where she is "no, he's alive...one: he's immortal and two: that was WAY too easy.."
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:38 pm

hidan gets up and start laughing he forms a diagram on the ground licking the blood off his sword from mizu he then perofrms the ritual his body gets all bone like
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Hokage
Mizuki

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:40 pm

"okay, if i remember right that diagram is definitely bad news..." summons the mirrors which now encircle her, they float towards hidan and surround him
Back to top Go down
Towashin
Admin
Towashin

Character sheet
Chakra level:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:19 pm

hidan looks at the mirrors "oh shit i need to fix my hair" he combs his hair with his sword "thats better so what are you going to do now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)   Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidan vs Mizuki (only they can post here)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next